[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can I get some constructive crit on my first vlog? tinyurl com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452789139984.png (16 KB, 1271x129) Image search: [Google]
1452789139984.png
16 KB, 1271x129
can I get some constructive crit on my first vlog?
tinyurl com /jobyh5w
not trying to spam my link I literally want other people's opinion
I know, I am literally a newb
>>
>Your speech is hard to hear.
-> Audacity -> boost voice frequencies
-> get better microphone
-> learn how to speak better
>Why do you show your face
>Why don't you have better background
>Why is half the video ducks?

Anyway if you want to be famous, make your videos longer (10+ minutes?) and talk about interesting things in interesting way.
Build your style and keep to it.
Don't except anything and you won't be disappointed in the end.
>>
>>16943185
>why do you show your face
oh
>>
>>16943185
what do you mean by learn how to speak better?
>>
>>16943218
Ok, when you do this v-blogging, most information you put through your voice. In your video the voice was so low I couldn't catch every 3rd word.

Maybe you want to see good example: youtube channel TotalBiscuit. All the guy did to become famous was:
British accent
clever ideas in nice sentences
easy to hear voice in all his videos
and also his topics.

In your demo video you lack mostly the easy to hear voice and ofc some interesting topic. :-D
>>
>>16943266
thanks bro, I guess all I have going for me is the British accent
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.