[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently moved to a new area/working in the area. I go to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
I recently moved to a new area/working in the area. I go to the same places 1x a week for lunch. (I only eat out 2 days of the week).

Today one of the cashiers asked if I recently got hired in the area and that she sees me come in a lot. (like every day as she said). I replied only once a week. She then gave me a 25% discount.

1. Is it weird to go to the same place once a week for lunch
2.Why did I get a discount?
Was it "you're a regular discount" or a "I like you discount?" I don't want to read too much into it because I dont want to make things awkward for someone at work/at a place I frequent.
>>
>>16943078
>1. Is it weird
no
>2.Why did I get a discount?
Ask her if you can repay her discount by inviting her to coffee. If she accepts you are on date, if not than it is part of business.
>>
File: 1455736696240.png (299 KB, 686x586) Image search: [Google]
1455736696240.png
299 KB, 686x586
>>16943093

I have no game and I don't drink coffee...Why does dating have to be so hard?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.