[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMF Threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: marriage_4420[1].jpg (144 KB, 473x532) Image search: [Google]
marriage_4420[1].jpg
144 KB, 473x532
I kind of want to have a threesome with my GF. She's very sexual, she likes all kind of attention to her body. I think it would be incredibly hot to see her reacting to an extra set of hands touching her, two mouths on her tits, two cocks inside her at once, etc.

Am I just going to ruin our relationship if I ask? It's not a big deal to me if it never happens. Would it be a huge turnoff for you if your guy suggested that he wanted to share you with another guy?

Inb4 "cuckfag" I really don't care if you insult me.
>>
>you'll never have a threesome with one of the best Doctors in the history
>>
>>16943012
I'm female and this is my fetish. Ask her! I bet she'd love it!
>>
I believe there has been made a few threads about this subject before, and I believe they all ended very poorly when OP went through with it (regardless of gender composition).

However I suppose it all depends on who you are, who your girlfriend is, and how you'll handle it together.
>>
File: saddr.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
saddr.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>16943016
>>
>>16943021
So you want to have two strong, eager men grope you and kiss you as they forcefully remove your clothes?

You want them both chewing on your neck and mouth and sucking on your delicious breasts at the same time, sliding their hands up and down your back and thighs?

You want to suck the cock of one while the other buries his face in your pussy and ass?

You want to moan and whine like a little girl while the work their dicks into your tight little ass and pussy at the same time and thrust until they pump two loads into you at once?

How frightfully degenerate of you.
>>
>>16943173
Not even her but uh
>ooooh I liek you!
>>
>>16943012
OP, are you a *spoiler alert*

Cuckold?
>>
>>16943195
I don't think of myself as a cuckold. I'm not the faggy type that gets off on the idea of being sexually inferior to another man. I don't want to lick a nigger's cum out of her pussy or have her call me up and brag that she's been fucking around on me or huddle in a ball downstairs while I hear them going at it.

I would obviously enjoy it more in some ways if it were another girl and not another guy, but she's not into girls. And I get so fucking hard hearing her moan, I think twice the manpower could really rock her world.
>>
>>16943213
Letting another man fuck your girl while you join in? Yeah nah, you're a cuckold.
>>
>>16943216
*shrugs* ah do what ah want
>>
>>16943173
You fucking tease. I love it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.