[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to fuck up someones House/Car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458011824861.jpg (15 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
1458011824861.jpg
15 KB, 621x569
My friend met up with some fuckboi on Tinder, she picked him up from 25 minutes away, only to have him finger her 16 year old Sister, and then steal over ~$60 dollars in cash/weed while everyone was asleep. He was gone by 7am.

Stupidly, we all have the dumbfucks address. He has ignored everyones messages and claims to not have stolen anything, but he was the only one out of 3 other people we didnt have years of knowledge of.

I was thinking of just doing the Classic 'Egging' but I want something more annoying. I was thinking Goof-Off sprayed all over the front of the house, and maybe throwing birdseed every fucking crevice possible.
>>
>>16942952
The police????
>>
>>16942952
Seems it was deserved. Your friend and her sister sound like retarded sluts.
>>
>>16942982
She fell asleep, and her sister is kind of a slut. She apparently told him no to fingering, but he eventually got his hands down there.

The 'guy' was 19.
>>
>>16942952
>2016
>using an app filled with landwhales and beta virgins

when will you faggots realize tinder was good 3 years ago before all the people on sites like these found out about it
>>
Before you do something stupid, think a few seconds.

1) It really could be someone else.
2) Damaging someone's property can be very funny until police pick you up in your school.
3) Is really $60 worth the trouble?
4) Do you really want to behave like an idiot?

Anyway the best way how to annoy owner of a car is to puncture all his tires. Hell even one can make a morning hell. 4 will cost him much more than $60.

House is also easy target. Leave a message on wall / break one window.

Don't do it OP, you aren't idiot, are you?
>>
>>16942952
>egging
Molotovs senpai.
>>
File: 1458369619544.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1458369619544.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>16942993
Im trying to keep it delicate, but also leave a clear message of "ey fuk u guy"
>>
Break all the windows in the house, and then graffiti
>ayy lmao your windows are broken famiglia
>>
Key his car, slash the tires or put salt in the gasoline tank
>>
>>16942993
if you puncture all 4, insurance covers it.

If its 3, he has to replace it himself.
>>
Oh OH! SOMEONES MAD! Lol

You should be his friend. Then start looking around for YOUR vauables
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.