[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys so I accidentally hit another car for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: terrible drawing.png (26 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
terrible drawing.png
26 KB, 1152x648
Alright guys so I accidentally hit another car for the first time yesterday. It was nothing bad, in fact my car was completely unscathed, however it left a minor scratch on the rear bumper of the other car. I ended up giving me my license and insurance card and they filed a claim instantly. Where I think I started to mess up was when I didn't take a picture of the minor scratch or the license plate (Again, my first hit, I was very submissive). Is there a likelyhood that they will try to screw over my insurance if I did not do that? The rear bumper appeared to be a different material from the rest of the car, I assume the worst they can ask for is replacing the entire thing?

Also on the side note, this is how the situation went down (Also shown in pic):
>Car in front of me at stop sign
>Large opening
>He starts to inch forward and passes the line of the stop sign
>I decide it's time to make sure the opening stays and start to move forward by letting go of the breaks
>Suddenly stopped, hit the car
>He told me that he stopped because there was another car on the way that wasn't even on the lane that we were going to turn into

I'm still in the wrong, right? I mean it's my fault I made the assumption, just pisses me off that my first hit was for something so stupid.
>>
>>16942854
First your drawing skills are terrible.
Second your driving skills are not good enough yet :-D

>will they try to screw over my insurance?
That is what the insurance is for. To protect everybody on road from economical collapse.
It is your insurance's provider responsibility to prevent them claiming you destroyed whole car.

The only thing for you to change is that the next payment for car insurance will be higher. Also if you buy camera which records everything in front of your car can help in next car accident.
>>
>>16942937
Thank you for the info!

And yea I'll make sure to try to improve both skills
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.