[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a question to femanons (not interested in dirty talk or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: penis.jpg (30 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
30 KB, 403x403
I got a question to femanons (not interested in dirty talk or whatever bs, just seriously want some advice): I got a 7.5" dick and my girfriend recently has been saying that I'm too big for her. The odd thing is it didn't use to be a problem. It started like 7 months ago and it's during a little more of a rough fuck but nontheless it apparently hurts her so much that she doesn't want to fuck me.

Is that bull-shit? Cause' I can't understand how my dick could've tightened her vagina. Any of you has any idea?
>>
shameless self bump
>>
Cmon I'm losing my shit here. I've never thought I would say that but Im sick of getting blowjobs
>>
You don't her as turned on so it hurts now

More foreplay, the honeymoon stage is over and it might take more to get going
>>
>>16942762
I've done that. I ate her out a bunch of times until she was about to cum then put my dick in, thrust a few times and she pushes me away. Even though she was literally 3-4 thrusts from cumming.
She's very wet most of the time even without long foreplay
>>
>>16942742

rough sex isn't about making penetration painful, its about being controlling and dominating her physically and mentally. doesn't mean you have to slap her around and thrust it in as hard as you can... you still have to be gentle but in a much more subtle way.

Like when I pull her hair... I'm not trying to inflict pain on her. I'm trying to pull her head back so that her neck is exposed and she feels vulnerable and weak

When I'm on top of her and between her legs, I'm not pinning her down because I want her to feel uncomfortable... I want her to feel good, but I want her to realize that I'm in control of what's happening between her legs now, and that she is the one being conquered sexually
>>
>>16942779
That doesn't mean she's turned on. If someone were raping you, you'd have an erection and could even climax. You wouldn't be turned on though. Those are all physical reactions to stimulus, not an emotional state of mind.
>>
>>16942784
Yeah I've fucked enough times to understand the difference between causing pain and being considerate. It's not even while fucking rough or anything a lot of the time. Sometimes I barely put it in gently and she spazes out
>>
>>16942788
So what you're saying is she doesn't want to fuck me essentialy? It was my first thought but she's been swearing it's not true. Besides when I eat her out and finger her she cums in 5 minutes or so.
>>
>>16942800
Maybe she has cervical cancer or a cyst. When was her last lady checkup?
>>
It probably always hurt her, at least a bit, and now that the last time hurt her she doesn't want to do it anymore.

The anxiety from anticipating the pain could be making it worse, making her tighten up. Does it hurt her when she's drunk too?

You also have to realize that, just as some men have small cocks, some women have small vaginas. I'm 6 inches and I'm too big for my GF, she's said she wishes I was closer to 5 inches. You have quite a big cock, so that could be a problem for a lot of women.
>>
Your brain isnt 7 inchs yets hahaha

Stop with the rough sex....

Women cant keep it moist all the time and be rough at it....unless she faking

The next time oyoull have slow steady sex it will be a pleasure for you

Its like....washing a dog LOL
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.