[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 360x239
Hey, need some advice. Close friend fucked a girl that I have been openly having a friend with benefits thing going with for several months. This in itself doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that they tried (and failed) to hide it from me. This makes me feel that they felt that they did something wrong, or thought that I would be upset me. At this point im not sure how to handle it. Any advice would be apprciated.
>>
Despertion bump
>>
>>16942619
What do you want? An apology from him and her?

If that's what you want you need to find out if they agree they acted like dicks and then ask for it, m80
>>
>>16942619
On second thought, there's plausible reasons for their actions even if they didn't feel like what they were doing was wrong.

Your girlfriend might have thought to herself "Anon says it's ok for me to fuck other guys, but I don't want him being grossed out by the thought of Anon#2's cum on my tits, or I don't want them getting jealous and hating each other"

Hiding it doesn't necessarily imply wrongdoing. You can ask them why they hid it and see what they say.

After that I suggest you DP her.
>>
>>16942650
I don't really feel like they did anything wrong by hooking up. Its primarily them being willing to lie to me. Im wondering wether its worth trying to ignore it and continue the friendships, or take this as a sign of disrespect and let the friendships go.
>>
>>16942657
This is helpful. The first part not the dp.
>>
>>16942681
She might really be into it though.
>>
If they fucked they clearly don't give a fuck about you. My opinion, an hero.
>>
>>16942619
Did you catch feelings??
or
Did you catch feelings??

This answer will answer your question
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.