[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mental and emotional stress of this household is killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: cult.jpg (49 KB, 700x351) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
49 KB, 700x351
The mental and emotional stress of this household is killing me physically. I hate school. I want to get my life started and I really can't handle all this college, especially with with medical bills and things going on at home. I want to move out. I'll do anything, but I can't get a full time job while I'm in school. As soon as I leave school, though, I will be getting kicked out, so I can't secure myself financially. I literally see no way out. I don't want to spend another day in this house, and they threaten homelessness on me all the time. Idk what to do. I don't want to be homeless, but I'm headed there. I have a very low paying job if that helps. Are there alternative ways or anything similar?
>>
>>16942327

go to your bank and apply for a line of credit. even total noobs can get between 3 and 5 thousand dollars line of credit.

you'd likely have to quit college (not sure what your entire schedule is set up for as of now) but with the money you have you can find a place that is at the very least subletting and go live there. you work part time, use the rest of your time to find a new job.

but if you move out college will likely be just a dream assuming you care.
>>
>>16942327
I'm not sure I understand.

>I want to get my life started
Suppose for the moment that you were already getting your life started. What would be different from the current situation?

>and I really can't handle all this college
Are you aware of the setbacks you'll face if you leave school now? In many ways it's worse than never having gone in the first place.

>especially with with medical bills and things going on at home.
I'm sorry to hear about this, but how will quitting school help?

How much time do you have left to go in school? Once you're in, it really is better to finish.

Talk to the office of the student ombuds at your school. These folks can be your best friends. They may be able to figure out a way to get you into on-campus housing, which would get you out of the house while allowing you to stay in school.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.