[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice, help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1440446434832.jpg (67 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1440446434832.jpg
67 KB, 540x960
So, my current gf confessed me last night she has been with a black guy before me. A black guy i also happen to know, he works as a pilot (so not exactly a trashy hood rat), 5 years older than she is, bald and a big guy. Can't believe i even met that guy during a masked party one month ago, and he seemed so cool and friendly, like he totally didn't bang my girlfriend just 6 months before

I mean, i know it shouldn't be a problem and whatnot, but i just can't wrap my mind about it, and i can't get why she hid such a thing to me. Ofc, we had a big argument about it, things got heated fast, told her to get out of my house, she stormed out and now we are in this sort of "not together" limbo. For now. No phone calls from her so far, no messages, nothing. Just her bald cousin calling me more or less one hr ago to tell me that i am a "Little racist white guy" and yelling various obscenities regarding penis size. I hung up on him after less than 15 seconds btw. I am literally paralyzed, i don't wanna lose her, but now it's obvious we have a trust issue. The whole thing is extremely painful for me since i always expect a lot of loyalty from my relationships.

>Tl;dr: Current gf dated a black guy before me, she told me about all of her exes but not him. I love her so much but i don't know if i can keep her after what she has done. Wat do?
>>
>>16942272
This exact post appears, word-for-word, once a week. Do not bother answering it.
>>
>>16942272
>i don't wanna lose her

Why not? Be grateful you didn't get more deeply involved.

Honestly can't tell if this is a troll, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
File: bane1.jpg (44 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
bane1.jpg
44 KB, 600x345
>>16942289
How so?
>>
>>16942272
OP, she lied to you. Judging by the reaction you are having right now, she will undestand that you are reacting like this because you can't stand her having been with a black guy. EVEN if that is not the problem but you are not okay because she wasn't 100% honest about her sexual history, that is still a failing on your part. I don't think having been with a black, well-educated man that hangs out in the sorta similar social circles as you do is a failing.
However you're hung up on it. You mention plenty of times the dude was black.

We don't know how she lied or omitted (there is a difference to me between an outright lie "no never slept with him" and not mentioning him when talking sexual histories), but the main reason the relationship is in limbo now is your reaction. I think it's out of bounds.
>>
>>16942272
desu, i wouldn't care about a girls sexual pass, girls do some freaky shit, stuff i dont wanna know.
Take advantage that you have a girl atm...?...she likes you now

But your reaction does make you sound like a racist, we arent in the olden times, interracial sex happens all the time.
>bro chill out
>>
>>16942339
>I MEAN COME ON, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.