[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently working my way out of the friend zone with a girl on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1434093525439s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1434093525439s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Currently working my way out of the friend zone with a girl on the internet.
Yesterday we spoke a LOT about our own experiences with sex and she was somehow comfortable with masturbating while talking to me. The sex talk has been a reoccurring topic lately.

Should I take this as a sign of progression? I could have hit on her more, but it's a step in the right direction right?
>>
Also: would love to simply move on, but I've never met a girl who shares the same hobbies as I do, at least to this extent. Not sure if it's a shitty way to think but I can't see myself dating a "normie". I'm just too socially retarded to be able to pace myself to their level.
>>
Does she live near you?
>>
>>16941828
About a 2 hour train ride away. She's a very shut-in person and is very shy about meeting. I'm kinda stuck in a dilemma where I need to develop strong trust by first being a friend, before I can meet her and actually escalate.
>>
>>16941832
That's good.

I would say that you should start complimenting her. Calling her cute and stuff like that, really drive home the fact that you like her.
And try to meet up with her in person. There is no such thing as a "serious" internet relationship.
>>
>>16941835
Thanks for the encouraging words. I really like her and would love to have her.

I'd say she can already acknowledge me as a sexual being seeing as we talk about sex pretty often. Just need to make it crystal clear that I'm interested in her. It's just kinda hard to know when to give up when I have to walk a pretty tight rope between friend and potential lover.
>>
You mention her masturbating to your conversations? How do you know about it?

If she jerks off to you, she's into you man.
>>
>>16941855
We were talking about sex, then mentioned that I had a boner and jokingly suggested that we race to see who would cum first. That's p much how it happened.

Whether or not she jerked off to me is a mystery, but still. Being this open to each other about it may be a good thing.
>>
>>16941859
Escalate sexually. Do you have each others snaps?
>>
This is the lamest thing I've ever read. There's nothing more autistic than thinking that acknowledging sex is a thing to one another over the Internet as a sign there's any kind of romantic interest. Especially with some crazy internet chick. Why don't you leave your house and find a real human?
>>
>>16941802
Are you sure she's a girl?
>>
>>16941912
100%
>>
>>16941899
Social anxiety is way too bad. I'd rather establish a connection with someone first through common interests.
>>
Just curious op, but how did you meet her?
>>
>>16941934
Met her about 3 months ago on Twitter through friends. We started off with lots of interactions on there then moved to Skype.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.