[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug dealer has shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-03-21 12.38.17.jpg (3 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 12.38.17.jpg
3 MB, 2368x4208
I gave my home address and credit card details to a dealer and now he is saying he is going to come round my house because I cancled the card. Help me. What do I do??
>>
Tell him about the misunderstanding and allow for 5-7 working days to resolve the issue, I'm sure he will understand
>>
Get him picked up by the cops.
>>
real talk you might die, if possible either embrace your impending death or propose to be an alien so that you're protected in a special medical facility
>>
File: 1458344678935.png (79 KB, 283x350) Image search: [Google]
1458344678935.png
79 KB, 283x350
>I gave my home address and credit card details to a dealer

why the fuck?
>>
>>16941765
Kek
>>
Challenge him to a dance off.
>>
>>16941757
Dude u idiot
>>
>>16941757
You pay him the money what was promised.
You use your head to think and never ever do such thing again.

Oh and try to use locks. Good luck anon, you gonna need it :-D
>>
Get him his money. If he gets paid he'll probably leave you alone. Alternatively, call in an anonymous tip to the cops from a payphone. Make it clear what business he's in and that you fear for your safety. Obviously don't give any personal information (and don't call from a traceable number) or there's the chance you could get arrested as well.

In the future, make better decisions. Drug pickups should be at a public location (pharmacy parking lots are popular). Also, you should never, ever give out your credit card info, much less to a dealer. Jesus fuck.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.