[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I was playing PC games earlier and my roommate and his gf were hanging out with me in my room on my bed while I was playing. They pretended like they snoozed off and then they were making out with each other a bunch. I kept hearing slurping and slobbering noises. Then I turned around and saw my friend grabbing and rubbing her tits, and did not want to look any more. It instantly disturbed me and I think they do this a lot as soon as I turn around and it's gross as fuck. What the hell do you do to make it stop? I thought this kinda crap ended after high school.
>>
Maybe they enjoy being watched
>>
It pissed me off too because it was on my bed, and I'm not very enthusiastic about sleeping there tonight, even though what happened wasn't too extreme.
>>
>>16941702
I think they try to hide it when they think I don't notice and make it look like they aren't doing anything.
>>
>>16941702
duh
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.