[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get over her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: teddy--bear.jpg (134 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
teddy--bear.jpg
134 KB, 680x478
how do I get over her?
>>
>>16941586
you should cry about it a little longer that might make you feel better

or find someone better, both are good options
>>
Learn to rely on yourself.
Go to the gym.
Make goals for your career/study that you only need yourself to achieve, it helps you to focus.
Even though it's hard to do, with enough time and self-belief, you'll start to feel like you don't need her.
Try to be the best representation of the person you can be.
Dress well and groom yourself whenever you go out, as if you're expecting to meet someone who will be important in your life.
>>
have you tried alcohol? nothing helps you forget a girl faster than running over some innocent people.
>>
>>16941598
the thing is, I always felt I was this person who was perfectly happy just by myself. If anything I was happier with just myself than around other people. But then I let her slowly creep into my life and embracing it, and now that part got ripped out again.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.