[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: ITTletter.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
ITTletter.png
28 KB, 449x445
Didn't see one!
>>
Mom,

I love you. You mean the world to me, and you are by far the most important person in my life which I know I can actually trust. I don't take you for granted, you raised me, you are a wonderful person. But my god, what you did, the mistake you made, you are such a stupid fucking cunt. I love you, but you're such a dumb fucking cunt and I wish I were never born so I'd never have to witness the utter stupidity of your actions, or rather, lack of actions. I hope things turn out for the best somehow, but I doubt it. You're a fucking dumb cunt. But I still love you, more than anyone else.
>>
Bitches sure are thirsty. Talk them up for a bit and they just want to 'come over and play games' haha I almost fell for that, cause I'm so naive. Then I remembered that thing I remembered and politely told her about her
>>
File: 736676.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
736676.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
Brandon, you are a sad drunk piece of shit and you should get a fucking job and stop ditching people that love/care about you.
You fucking neglected me when I fell in love with you, and you strung me along and dropped me. You're despicable. Remember how you warned me about your friend I was talking to?
You told me, "He's creepy as fuck and wouldn't leave Avery alone" or some shit.
I know the real fucking story. She's a cunt who led him on, just like you're a cunt who led me on.
I'm glad I didn't listen to you because I'm dating him now and he's been way better for me than you were at any given point. He's never neglected me or made me feel unloved. He's way more mindful of others' feelings, and way more mature than you are. You're a fucking pathetic whelp.
The only good thing you ever ended up doing for me was being friends with him, because if I didn't stumble upon his profile and talk to him, I wouldn't have met my perfect match.
Fuck you.
>>
>>16941581
PS: I hope you read this, you fucking shitstain.
How dare you call my boyfriend a creep. He was incredibly nice and supportive when I was in hysterics crying about you because you left me behind. I hope your grandmother kicks you out for being a dumb motherfucker who drinks his self-imposed depression away and is a NEET that obsesses over his tsundere waifus.
>>
>>16941593
>>16941581

You sound like a stupid, bitter, anime loving autistic cunt. Your relationship won't last and you would probably fuck Brandon.
>>
>>16941610
Bitter yes, Anime loving sort of.
And no, I wouldn't give up the good thing I have just to fly to Ontario and fuck some loser that took me for granted.
>>
File: SUH-DUDE.jpg (86 KB, 800x596) Image search: [Google]
SUH-DUDE.jpg
86 KB, 800x596
>>16941619

DAMNNNN
>>
>>16941619

>Fly to Ontario

So some long distance ex boyfriend/online fling? Well I was right about something. You are a stupid fucking dramatic bitch. Jesus. I'm going to go drink myself to death now. I hate living on this planet with dumb people like you. Fuck off.
>>
>>16941625
What's wrong with you mate?
>>
dear angry anons

I want you to think about all the bad things that you are mad about.

condense them, make them a solid object

make the object a little longer, cover it in tinfoil

it is now a chipotle burrito

eat the burrito, the burrito is metaphorical for you swallowing your problems

now go get a real burrito
>>
Last night I was thinking that the only thing I did to you was show you that I care. For that you've ruined my life. It seems like everything you've touched (and from what I hear you've touched a lot of things) hurts me. I thought that guy was maybe interested in something with me but now I am practically sure you set him up to trick me.

Why can't this bad juju end? I thought if I gave you a hug and didn't try to talk it would chill things out but it only seemed to make you madder.
>>
hey M

I hope you get an STD test before you kiss people because you probably have herpes now you dumb cuntbag. seriously, get an STD test, like now. Before you infect some virgin who doesnt deserve that early in life
>>
Probably sent his buddy to see how easy you were, and you failed the test. I usually do the thing like get my bros to try get nudes off my girl on snapchat or kik to see if shes slut.
>>
Someone
I've been browsing this site for several months
I started occasionally writing here perhaps more than a month ago
I need to get the fuck off this website
Please help
Someone
Btw I love you
>>
K
Thanks for listening. I think you might be right about some things, but I can't agree with you just yet because I need to TRY and I can't try if I allow myself any doubt.
D
>>
WTB GF
>>
Dear Isabelle,

Thanks for making me the happiest I've been all month. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, even if it's just for a few seconds.

Sincerely R,
>>
Heya.
You haven't written me in a while now. That's okay. Did you finally lose your virginity? Do you love her? Or, was the claim you made, about just waiting to meet your soul mate bull shit? I've heard that one before.
I don't know the last time I've been sober. I'm too big. I'm not charming. People don't care about my input. I can't seem to find solid ground but if I ever did, I would probably beg it to be gone. Why don't I have a grip.
But
I have friends. They came over. I have a job. That I'm getting promotions and raises on. I love my workplace. My passion. My adventures. My spectrum.
Hey you.
It's probably good we don't speak anymore.
>>
>>16942870
Is your initial A?
>>
GJ
You're as fucking ugly as your name. Orbiting cunt. One glorious day I'll have the chance to say this to your nasty boney-ass face. Hope you enjoy watching me live the life you'll never have scarecrow.
>>
Hey S
Thanks for saying what you said. If the way you feel is like this, then it's fine, I can't see us together ever again, but you still care about me and listen, so I'll do the same for you. I don't know how long it'll take for us to be anywhere near what we were before, but... Maybe it'll work out and we can be like we were before. I'm going to find another girl. I don't know who, I can't imagine somebody as good as you but they exist somewhere. Someone like you but one that won't break my heart. I can't say I love you anymore S, but I hope you find a relation, ANY relation that will fulfill you. I know I will, somewhere, soon.
Thanks for the joy for a while, it means a lot to me, and I'm glad you felt that joy as well, even if it was for less time.
R
>>
J,
Sorry, I failed. Everything is probably ruined and beyond repair now.
Goodbye.

R,
I still hate you and always will.
A
>>
To the few people I met on this site years ago. You are terrible people. I hope you got a good laugh at making me feel like complete and utter shit. Thankfully, I've learned to never get close to anyone ever again, and I'm much happier due to it. The joke's on you because I actually cared much more for you than many people in my life at the time. Never again.
>>
>>16943503
I know you do
I'm sorry, for what it's worth
I wish I could go back and do things differently
Think whatever you want or need to, I deserve whatever that may be
>>
T
I seem to have started actually writing to you again. I tried not to for a few weeks. That didn't work out very well for me.
If it bothers you that I'm doing this then PLEASE tell me directly. I'd rather know than not know. If it doesn't bother you then ok, that's alright I guess.
Your friendship means a lot to me. Please don't let me fuck that up because I have trouble figuring out where boundaries lie.
D
>>
i knew i couldnt trust you, same shit different face.
>>
>>16942555
i'm assuming this is for me. And that's what I figured. But this dude has no right to do that because he's slept with "everyone" (according to his ex) and hasn't talked to me in a year, beyond the occasional word. I just want to find another like him, except someone who actually wants me for more than one night.
>>
I don't know if you're being so nice and supportive and caring because you're actually trying to be better, or because you possibly feel guilty for probably fucking other people, or even for other shit that's happened in the past and present.

I'm not used to you being like this. I'm not used to this much/type of support, it's so unexpected and new and different and surprising and scary all at the same time.
It's sad that I'm not used to it, but I think I like it, I think it's helping.

It's just so hard for me to separate the lies and the truth, because I (with good reason) always automatically assume you're lying, and that's all I'm used to.

I'm trying to believe you, I really am, so please be understanding and patient with me, and help me try to trust you again.

It's going to take a lot of time, and effort from you (and me), to rebuild the trust you broke. I'm not worth it anyway, but maybe it'll help me to figure everything out.

Maybe nothing will be okay. Maybe everything will be okay. It's all just a huge leap of faith.
>>
>>16941555
Dear Grandparents

I guess thats how I should begin. I'd love to say thank you for how safe you kept me especially after my mother's divorce. I am happy that I was able to show you that I was able to succede against all odds and do well in school and even have some success in school. Without your guidance, advice, and help I would have never been able to soar to the lofty heights I have arisen to.

But I cant keep lying to you when you ask me if I had gotten a girlfriend or when I was going to bring a girl home. I am gay, i know its probably a bit of a shocker and is probably more of a surprise than anything. I know you may not be happy to hear this news but I needed to get it off my chest. Its why I have been taking better care of myself as well as doing well in school near the end of High School. I hope we can put all of this behind us and focus on the future because I will need your help to continue on in life.

Thank you for everything. I love you all.

-Anon
>>
Dear fishy,
How have you been? It's been five years since I last heard from you. To be honest with you, I thought it was weird of you to add a 14 year old kid to your friend's list after one game of CS Source, but I guess it was weird of me to gift you Half Life 2: Episode 1 after I got an extra copy from the Orange Box. You told me a lot of stuff about you, a lot of rough stuff, and always asked me for advice. I did the best I could and you were always so kind and open to my suggestions. The last I heard from you, you said that insomnia would kill you in 3 years. I told you to take yoga or something, you thanked me and logged out. That was 1931 days ago. To be honest with you, I struggled through life as well at that time. I was depressed and suicidal, but I pretended I wasn't whenever I talked with you. I was a 14 year old in the presence of an Australian lady, so I tried to be smooth and positive. For a while fishy, you were the only one I was happy talking to. I miss you very much and I hope you're still alive.
As I was formerly known,
gamejockeyjohn
>>
>>16941555
READ MY FUCKING LETTER, FAGGOT. kthxb
>>
Kiera,
Why did you do this? I cared about you so much and I know you cared about me.. I know I was the first person to come into your life and care about you, appreciate you and love you, and really understand you. We became close friends so quickly, and I miss it so much. But you did this to yourself. You knew I liked you and you started to hurt me because you thought we couldn't be friends if I had feelings for you, but all I wanted to do was be friends. Our memories together may seem boring to you, but they were important to me. After the concert when I told you I had feelings for you, holding hands in the grass watching the clouds while we listened to Mac Demarco, walking over the harbour bridge together, running through a water fountain together and taking pictures in a photo booth together- I still have those pictures in my wallet, even though I looked stupid that day. You really tried to break my heart on Saturday, and I was so upset but I was also angry because you'd been doing this stuff to me for so long and I had been so upset so often by you that I ended up having a rock solid heart and felt unbreakable when you tried to hurt me. I stood up for myself, and you got hurt and I know you were very upset... But man, you deserved to feel upset and feel bad.. I felt so bad doing those things to someone I love, but you really did deserve to be in the same amount of pain as you made me feel. It made me feel like we were equal for a while. I blocked you because I didn't think we could stay friends because of what you'd done.. And so you added my friend and started harassing her tonight to get my attention? Man you're making this situation worse and your making more people hate you. If you reached out to me and offered to meet me at Carlo and apologise in person I'd take it. I know you wanna fix things and I know we both regret the way it ended and miss eachother. But it's up to you to fix it, not me.. You did this man... until then, stay safe, love ya x
from Billy
>>
G

There's so much that I want to say to you, but I can't.
I just want you to know that I hate myself to the point of loathing, and that I'm sorry.

J
>>
K,
You're an interesting and great girl, and it's ironic that while you say I'm hard to read you're even harder.
M
>>
All we can do is live as we endure loss. And in a strange way, if I think those worst days and worse dreams were the beginning, I've come quite far.

A long way gone and a long way to go yet.

Sitting here and really thinking about it, I've nothing to say. No pithy comebacks, no curses or scorn, none of my trademark wit. You all did what you did, and I did what I did. That's that really, I nearly forgot most of you existed for these last three to six years. I wonder if you're still alive, still the same people. Curiosities mostly, not a scrap of worry or care.
I'm going to work on myself for the first time in a decade, and see what I cant salvage before I start the enduring process of rebuilding it all from scratch. Maybe I'll manage, maybe I wont. Either way, as bad as you all were, as bad as it all was, I cant say I regret a thing, so you shouldn't either.

S
>>
J - You're a fucking faggot. I still really want someone to kick your fuckboy ass to the curb.
>>
>>16941685
how dare you shill for chipotle on this board you sick fuck? you want everyone to get food aids? what's a wrong with you you crazy moddafucka?
>>
>>16945426
Is that possible if you're always alone?
>>
>>16945602
No. You're right. I'm always alone. That really you? Tell me here why you hate me so much. - K
>>
>>16945620
I don't. Do you to the best of your ability.
>>
>>16945627
What?
>>
>>16945628
This isn't you. I don't even know if you can read, let alone write, let alone write what you feel.
>>
>>16945628
>>16945633
Do you not know how these threads work? I could be your J but I doubt it. There are many apparently and a lot of people IRL seem to think I hate them. But it's a reasonable assumption based on my demeanor. Also, fuck you.
>>
>>16945648
Isn't that just what I said? Why the fuck are you answering? Aren't we here to LEARN? Why are we here? Last initial?
>>
>>16945663
Im here to be a faggot. Idk about you. If you're here to learn then you're fucking up. Everyone here is either bitching or talking shit. But once you come you don't leave. Next time you see me just ask me.
>>
>>16945676
So I'm supposed to talk to you when you're looking right through me?
>>
>>16945679
I'll try my best. But my mind moves at a mile a minute. I get lost in my thoughts they become a blur. Sorry, not sorry. It's no ones fault.
>>
Dear Isabelle,

So glad to see you're okay. I hope the rest of your day goes well. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Sincerely R,
>>
>>16942409
oh god I'm an M
seriously doubt it's for me but please put all Ms at ease and give a last initial
>>
>>16945686
If I came over would you fuck my mouth and then pull me up turn me over and fuck me?
>>
W

I hope you're well.
I miss our late night conversations.
>>
>>16945697
keep endangering others with your slut attitude
see what happens next
>>
>>16945704
Idk who you are but that sounds fun. I can't really agree to things on Chinese cartoon image boards because you know I'm not insane.
>>
M

I napped today a bit and had a dream in which I sucked you off (in my parent's house, in the entrance hall, no less) because you said I looked uncomfortable or unsure. So yeah, I unzipped your trousers and got on my kness. You were pretty shy and squirmy, and I remember asking you to fuck my mouth. I also remember being glad that I wore red lipstick cause it looked suitably naughty against your dick, and thinking that your skin has a lovely shade, honey-like brown.

K
>>
SW,

I miss you. Also I love you.

-KS
>>
>>16945714
Really? I heard differently…
>>
tfw Someone who was convicted of stabbing someone in the stomach one night at a bar is calling you, a stay at home mom with no criminal record, "insane."
>>
>>16945755
This is cracking me up because those are his and my initials. Coincidence.
>>
File: How to be alpha.png (543 KB, 1320x2992) Image search: [Google]
How to be alpha.png
543 KB, 1320x2992
Ro
I like you. I really like you. When we're together I feel relaxed and natural, no worries, no nothing. I feel good.
Why the fuck do you HAVE to do this? I don't even know if doing is the correct word. How much do you do on purpose and how much are you seriously sad?
I don't understand whole thing. Depression? I can understand that. This is not just depression, there is something more to it.
I'm sorry but I can't help but think you feel like a special snowflake.
You know those special snowflakes we laugh so much at? I think you sort of feel like that.
Why, Ro, Why?
It could all be so ordinarily perfect. And yet this thing drives me mad.
All this emotional bullshit. Simple happy moments of our life ruined by this.
It could all be so simple if you just understood my perspective on things. At the end of the day
WHY?! WHY DO YOU PLAY THIS ROLE?
The low self esteem girl, we all know that stereotype. You feel safe in it.
Why can't you see how much everything would be easier?
But most of all
How much of it is actual problems and how much of it is self induced?
I like you
P.
Thanks OP for the thread, first time posting in this thing. Including self improvement pic because why not
>>
S,
I think my feelings are starting to get stronger. I don't know when it happened. You have always had a wonderful smile, but I've never found you especially physically attractive. You're average, there's nothing wrong with that certainly. I've never thought less of you for it. Just being realistic. I've never idealized you as being better looking just because I have feelings for you. But today that changed. You weren't wearing anything different. You weren't acting any different. It's just... your face today. You were talking and said you lost your train of thought, so I looked up at you and you smiled suddenly and I felt those stupid butterfly feelings. You looked so good. I think I might have felt ... I think I think I wanted you. I never felt that physical impulse before around you. Again, I'm not saying you're not attractive. I'm just saying that I have been able to keep myself under control because you're not some intimidating 10/10 that I can't make eye contact with. And that was great! It allowed us to talk more and get to know each other better, because I have a little bit of social anxiety. It's really hard for me to look people in the eye when I'm talking to them. But it wasn't really a problem with you until now.

I know you're a beautiful person inside. I've always known that. But today you looked so attractive outside as well. Even that weird way you stand and that funny walk you do seems less weird than it did last week. Is this going to keep happening? Will I think the same thing the next time I see you? It makes it harder to look at your face when I talk to you. I get embarrassed and want to turn away. You're... I really like you.

I made a deal with myself. A month and a half until this project ends, and then I'll ask you to meet me for lunch. You said you'd be more than happy to spend time with me but I'm just too overwhelmed with other shit right now. But I will ask you. I definitely will.
>>
>>16945769
Well maybe you should find better sources. Scrub.
>>
Dear Lewis,

I know I can be an asshole at times and that puts a strain on our relationship, but as I told you I only trusted two people and you were one. When you told me you never wanted to talk again I was hurt, maybe I just fell too hard for you but I still care about you and hope the best. I will respect your wishes but know that it's not a one way street we can't go back to what we had and I would appreciate if you didn't contact me, at least until I can workout my problems. I know it's going to be rough but I feel you moved on and were just looking for a way out. I'm hurt but I'll recover, thank you for being there when you were.

-Jake
>>
R
How are you doing? It's been "a few months", as you put it. Are you feeling any better? You said you were going to take this time to work on your issues. Was that a lie, too? As far as I can tell your routine hasn't changed at all. I highly doubt you've been seeing a therapist, as you know you need to do. The real purpose of this separation seems to be you wanting to punish me while trying to delude yourself into thinking you did nothing wrong. The guilt and regret you feel exist for a reason. You need to apologize to the people you've hurt, and continue to hurt. Avoiding the issue doesn't help anyone, least of all you.
>>
J-
I just really need to know what you're thinking. I need someone right now.
H
>>
J-
I really wish I knew how you were thinking. I need someone right now.
H
>>
>>16945620
Not the same J, and I don't hate you at all. I hardly ever see you anymore and it sucks.
>>
File: CPb9RKvXAAY26rr.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CPb9RKvXAAY26rr.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Dear J.N,

I worry about you, more than you know or would like to think. I love you unconditionally, of course, but when you're tired all the time or you get terrible headaches, I get a sinking feeling. I don't want to tell you what to do- it's your life, and your disease, but I want you to live as long as possible. It's selfish, but I am so uninterested in living in a world without you in it.
Please take care of yourself. Eat more salad or something. Stay positive. Always have something to look forward to. You are worth every sleepless night.

I used to spend my nights wishing I could turn back time and do things differently. But ever since I first met you, I've realized that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. Please forgive the cliche, but it was your smile that won my heart. It was the way you looked at me, and the way I found myself looking back at you. I think the most interesting thing about you is that you're not entirely obvious. So much so in fact, that I'd write all of this down for you and hand it to you in person, but I have absolutely no idea how you'd react or what you'd think. Maybe one day I'll try it.

Again, please take care of yourself. You may not realize it, but so many people love you.

Much affection,

E.R
>>
>>16945986
Awww... So much love for the virgin surgeon! Doesn't every girl want the Nelson in Millhaus?
>>
Dear Sonia:

I really hope your boyfriend gets hit by a car.....Again ¬¬
>>
>>16941685
Dear anon,
I turned my problems into chipotle and ate them, now I am dying of cholera and ecoli. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>16946017

what?
>>
>>16945986
Why are all E.R.s such garbage?
>>
>>16946401

Why so much hate
>>
>>16946392
It's a Simpson's reference meaning that every girl wants a "bad boy" to act good to them. But that never happens. That's why they're "bad."
>>
J- Today I realized what the problem is. The problem is that it sucks when someone treats you like a whore. When you are not a whore. You are just someone who was lonely and had this sexy bitch up in they face and went for it and then got treated like shit.
>>
V

One day I'm going to show up and I'll know you'll shit yourself over it. I'm going to laugh in your face as you recite the same old tired justification for yours and your friends actions towards me when I was a kid. I will never forget or forgive it. I will enjoy making you sweat as my side of things finally gets out and you're outed for the monster you really are.

Enjoy it while it lasts, It's been too long.

N
>>
I never could have done anything about it, and we'll probably never talk again, but I liked you so much. I really miss you too. I don't know how you got so cute but you did. I thought about having sex with you all the time. It makes me sad that we weren't friends after all. Because you were a good friend to me, you're probably the funniest person I know. I liked everything you had to say about everything. And looking in your eyes would overwhelm me, you had to know I wanted you. I just wanted to tell you some things you'll never know. Whenever I left on my trips, I wanted to hug you goodbye but I didn't know how to ask. But I really wanted to. When I found out you were leaving I cried. I was actually depressed about it but there was no one I could tell. It was a secret that I liked you, I didn't tell anyone. It meant things would never be the same again which was so sad. I always wondered if you felt the same way I did. And now after everything else that happened it hurts even more. I'm not even sure I was really your friend now. But I miss you Joey
>>
Hanna,
How can you ignore me, when we are at the same train station? Weren't we friends for over twelve years in school? Or did you just play along because my father would sometimes bring us to school with his car? Because we live a block apart and always cycled together?

I hate you because you teased me all the time about being weird and make me lose my sense of self worth. I am not less than you, even though you made me feel like shit with your subtle comments. That you quickly traded me for four other bitches, and only kept up appearances for six years in high school.

I am glad I am in university now with real friends, but it still hurts when I see that green jacket with blonde hair and realize you walked past me, fully knowing the one with the blue jacket, but choosing to ignore her.
>>
C - Why you gotta be so rude?

E - You putting your trust in the wroooong people my friend

J - I feel bad for you son...you don't deserve what's coming

K - You better not bring D the fuck over here when you come

D - Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I don't know how to play the game, I will fuck up your shit
>>
A - Your gf and I got you the perfect birthday present.

N - You're very stubborn, even a bit dull, but you're very protective of me and I am thankful for that and for you being my best friend.

M - One day I'll get over you, I think. I can't say I'm not jealous that you're happily in love. But you're a very special person who has been through a lot of shit, and I wish you lifelong happiness because you deserve that.

J - You're a whore, I'm disgusted just thinking about you. Absolutely mortified just thinking about the fact that I swooned over you at one point.

L - You're a very, very nice person.
>>
Another day has passed that you have been on my mind. I wonder what it would be like to spend our lives together. Would we have lived each day with passion and made love three nights a week? Would we have slipped into a quiet peace with less passion, but more stability? Would we go out to bars on the weekend and pretend to be young again, or would we be home bodies cuddling on the couch listening to old records? Would we be able to laugh at ourselves as we grew older? Both for our aging bodies, and at our younger selves? Of course we would laugh, not a day would go by that we would not laugh. Could we have sustained thru the ruts of life, when 9 to 5 burdens became monotonous? Would you stick by my side when I wound up in the hospital, or would it have been too much? If it had to be, I suppose this not knowing is better than if it had all blown up in our faces. This unknown is better than a failure. Of everything we did get to experience, of the way we did get to live, we certainly did not fail.
>>
dear mail man

i didnt mean to let you see me naked that one time
my parents refused to put up a curtain on that window
they say it looks modern but i cant really rebut that you saw my junk because of it
sorry you had to see me naked

autistic anon
>>
>>16946637
>>16946661
so what are your initials anon?
>>
>>16946709
BBC
>>
I moved you here, ruined my credit, left everything I knew behind. I sleep on a couch, I take care of your dog, walk her and clean the entire apartment daily. Don't complain that I don't clean the litterboxes. It's the least you could do, and it's the only thing you do. You just hole yourself up in your room all day with your boyfriend and ignore everything else, but you're so ready to pat yourself on the back for doing the bare minimum, and snap at me whenever the mood arises. You're only nice to me when you're drunk or when you want to complain about some stupid arbitrary thing your bf is doing.

Everything's going great for you, but literally nothing good has happened to me in the last two years.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to wake up every day.

I'm so tired.
>>
>>16946670
No. We failed. FAIL. It's a sadness.
>>
>>16946443

We've been together for a while. He has type 1 diabetes, usually feels pretty miserable because of it. That's what my post was about.
>>
M or C,

I've either wallowed in self-pity and self-loathing, or vented about it mindlessly, yet never done anything constructive with these feelings because I consider my mistake irreversible.

Did it come across as me not caring each time we spoke after breaking up? I did care, at times I tried to show it without crossing lines I'd drawn myself, other than our last conversation where I just tried to hide how I was feeling. I know I can't fix it, and I let too much time pass trying to get over how I was feeling for you. Every day, even before it ended I've been feeling like shit for the same reason. I was feeling this shit during that conversation we had 23rd December. I was trying to just cheer you up, but the more I tried the more useless I felt to you and eventually nothing that was on my mind would be articulated. I ended it thinking if I couldn't be of use to you, someone else would, yet doing so crushed me and then I never tried to fix it. I tried to show you I did care, but every day was more and more crushing, all the way up to now. Dreams where I either didn't end it or I spend the entirety loathing myself for it are way too common, now even my sleep is plagued by my mistake. But I can't do anything about it. Time marches on, and people move on at different paces, so it's natural you did. If you did read this, you'd feel guilty or something, but you shouldn't and I never want you to which is why I can't even tell you how I feel. It'd inconvenience you, you'd feel worse and all because of my mistake. You always praised me too much while we were together, I'd always say "I'm just me" sometimes I'd rightfully include "all flaws included." I'm not great, I'm an idiot and that cost me the relationship I had with you.

I need to get over this and brush myself off just as you've moved on. I think I've been "facing reality" this entire time, I recognize it's my fault and my mistakes that led me to where I am. I always recognized that.
-N or T
>>
Dear S.

What I did was a mistake, but you need to realise why I did it. You were happy to sit playing your vidya while I sat alone trying to amuse myself all day until you expected sex on cue (I didn't rip because you were too big, it was because you had no clue what you were doing.) Then we would go to sleep as far apart from each other as we could. Maybe I needed some affection, some warmth.

I sacrificed my relationship with my family for you. I stayed in a freezing cold house with no hot water for you. I ate 200 calories a day for you so we could save money. Cleaned the mess you made when I was suffering from pneumonia thanks to you being so useless you couldn't keep the house warm. And for what? For you to constantly question my loyalty and commitment to you? You pushed too hard, and there was someone there to catch me. We're doing well together, by the way, despite how you always used to say I would never find anyone else.

The only reason I begged to stay with you was because of how you warped my mind. You will never find anyone else that would live in the conditions you isolated me to. Threatening to hurt the dog was just a step too far, you sad, pathetic mommy issue cunt. You're a poster child for why male virgins after the age of 20 are malfunctioning.

Love, "princess" (I fucking hated hearing you bleat that at me)
>>
>>16947724
I wish those were my initials. The content of your post, the timeframe... All of it matches the situation I'm going through. I would gladly forgive him and try to start over if he sent me a message like yours. But he never will.
>>
>>16945857
I have apologized, so I'm not sure what you mean. I see a therapist once per week. My progress isn't your acknowledgement anyways, and I could care less about what you think of me these days.

I always hope you're doing well though, but thanks for the support?

I cannot continue to apologize for the mistakes I made while being completely out of it. That isn't nor who I was, and I won't look back on that.

I love you, just hope you are living to the fullest.
>>
>>16947876
I hope your person does. I'd jump at the chance if there was any hope for my situation
>>
Dear C,

I want you to know that I love you. Though you may be unaware of my feelings, or quite possibly think they are trivial in nature, the extent of my caring has grown significantly in the past few weeks. My best friend says he thinks you feel the same way, but what difference does it make? You're going back to New Zealand in three months, after which I may never see you again. What's the point? I cry every night because I wish you knew, because I wish you were as crazy about me as I am about you. I can only wish. And I'm sure if you knew this, you'd just tell me to go with one of the girls who already likes me, but I cant do that. You don't know it, or rather, don't believe it, but the only person I feel for is you. You make me laugh, smile, feel good about things which I haven't cared for in years. You make the emptiness go away. I'm going to miss you when you leave. I wish I had gotten to know you even more, I wish I had won your heart, that I could have done something to convince you I was worth at least something. Goodbye, C

You are forever in my heart,
N
>>
Vanessa

You. You are a disposable cunt. I hate you. You made me fall in love with you, you made me care, made me trust again, and then you fucking broke it all down, just for your own personal enjoyment. I probably should have seen it coming, you led me on, it was so obvious. I hope you die a painful death in hell. I hope you get raped and are murdered.

Go Die
J
>>
>>16947888
Don't think you're my R, sorry. I'm not doing well, though. I wouldn't be here if I was. On the off-chance you are him, send me a message. You know I want to talk.
>>
>>16947913
R sounds like an ass.
What did he do?
>>
>>16947914
I don't really want to go into detail. But you're right, he is. I just happen to believe he's still a good person deep down.
>>
>>16947913

Tbh my R isn't an ass, she's just a lost cause.
>>
>>16947939

Op, whatever it is, everyone is 'good' deep down. People usually get lost upon the way of their lives. If you're seeking them, find them, and get your answer.

Words left unsaid are a waste to those who really need them.

I really shouldn't be smoking but this bowl goes out to all the lost R's out there.
>>
>>16947944
I agree. And I really wish I could. But that's the problem. He refuses to speak to me.
>>
>>16947912
wow man
>>
>>16947961
I'm sure he's just saying that.

Send a letter? An e-mail? A text?
Just get your message across as you seem to be bothered. You'll regret it if you don't.

What happened?
>>
>>16947971
Sorry. I'm going to sleep. But yes, I did try all that. I didn't want to give up on him. My messages were just pissing him off though. He wasn't even reading them. The second he realized it was from me he would just delete/ignore it. He has an anger problem. He'd rather hold a grudge than reconcile. This has been going on for a very long time, so I'm just trying to move on at this point.
>>
E,
dude, how much of that journal do you have done
text me stp
Mom,
Stop worrying about me. I do enough worrying for the both of us.
C. H.,
Please, just talk to me. I don't care what you say, just say anything. Have you picked a week yet? How's your break? I'm not sick anymore, which is good. I'm sorry I don't see the stuff you send on skype.
C. M.,
I'm sorry I don't talk to you, I just don't know what to talk about. I still feel like such an asshole for what happened on the trip. I really like you, and I don't want to see you drift away like the rest of my friends. Is that one dude from the other school your bf? curious.
V,
You seem down. What's up? I don't like seeing people I know struggle with something while I can't do anything to help. Sorry I didn't see the thing on skype, but it was _hilarious_.
Dad,
Stop. For God's sake, you're over 50 years old, act like it. You're not a baby, you don't deserve special treatment because you can whine loud and weigh twice as much as I do.
F,
We need to meet up and talk sometime. I'm bored, and I need to see if you're still chill.
I'm sorry that I don't know how to talk to people. I don't know how to approach people, I can't initiate conversation. I love you guys, and there's not a single one of you I could imagine life without right now.
>>
S -

I remember when I first met you, you were an annoying wigger with a pizza face. You were always nice to me, no matter how shitty I was towards you.

Every year I saw you at summer camp, you annoyed me less and less.

We eventually became friends, you were never mean to me once.

I used to bitch you out for smoking cigarettes when we were teens. I was worried you were going to make stupid decisions or get fucked up.

Now I'm the one with a messed up life and chain smoking cigarettes every day.

Trying to quit, though.

I know you joined the marines, that was the last I heard from you. But, of all places, a picture of you showed up here a couple of years ago.

I hope you're alright.

We were best friends.

I miss you, man. I hope you're alive.

- J
>>
Names. They have power. And your name has power over me.
I talk about you too much. People probably think that I'm obsessed with you, which would be reasonable because I think that I am obsessed with you.
I said your name last night while I was talking about you. I said your name this morning when I was alone and thinking about you. It tasted sweet both times.
I will never be free if I keep casting this spell on myself.
>>
>>16948153

I like this.
>>
>>16948760
Well, don't. I'm an idiot doing idiotic things. There's nothing to like here.
Need to stop... stop thinking about her...
>>
We have a date friday. It's not our first, but I want you to be my first!
D
>>
>>16949214
You're number 1 on my list x

P.s I don't have a list.....
>>
File: 60.jpg (35 KB, 497x656) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
35 KB, 497x656
I wonder if you know that I write aimless little letters for you in a thread of strangers.
I wonder if you know I think about you far too often when I know you told me not to.
You probably don't. You didn't want anything to do with me. That's what you said, as honestly and as briefly as you could.

It's been a month and a half, and I still miss you. I know I said it would be okay for you to leave, but ever since then, I haven't quite enjoyed anyone else's company but yours.
I still check skype from time to time...although I hate it there. I check it to see if you've added me again, or atleast sent me a message. I'm always hoping you would. Always hoping you didn't mean goodbye, goodbye forever, but goodbye, goodbye until next time.
I miss you so much. I've never met anyone like you.
I think...
I think I fell in love with you, you know.

-your bun bun.
>>
>>16949444
If you've been removed from skype, find another means of getting in touch. You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
hi j!
i love you and i want to know you intimately! it doesn't involve sex, but please talk to me more pleeease

with much affection
lL
>>
>>16949517
i mean just L
but i know he doesn't read this lmao so who the fuck gives a flying magical rat's ass
>>
>>16949501
We talked actually, and it was a mutual agreement to remove each other.
>>
>>16945706
Initial(s)? I like to think I am original at times but at this current moment I am nothing but unoriginal.
>>
Dear Isabelle,

Happy birthday! Too bad the weather's shit today. Then again, that's March for you, right? Shitty weather and leprechauns. Anyways, I wish you a wonderful year. Hopefully, 2016 doesn't go horribly wrong, at least not for you.

Sincerely an autistic sac of shit,
>>
You lied about being pregnant with my child, manipulated my friends and left me alone.
Now I've lost so much weighed, you've gained so much and I laugh at how pathetic you've become since ruining my life.
Despite that I still go through all the photographs, think about you from time to time and it kills me that you still haunt me.
I think my life would be great if that miscarriage you faked was real and it had killed you. Bitch.
>>
File: FeelsShindeiruman.jpg (83 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
FeelsShindeiruman.jpg
83 KB, 639x595
>>16949840
Pleaserespond.jpg [spoiler] originality is vanity [/spoiler]
>>
Dear "Team" of that Assignment at the University

I'm very sorry that I leave all the work to all 4 you as I didn't do anything. However I like to say that one of the members ( I'm sorry but I dont remember anyone's name, and the reason is that I know nothing about any of you ) came to my desk yesterday and said that she would send me the info over Facebook.
I waited until 12 AM and nothing. I am not angry about that but I am sorry about not being able to comunicate with any of you for the pass few days to coordinate the assignment. Today, none of you talk to me and I didn't talk to you either, I suppose it was because you don't want anything to do with me after that. I didn't talk to any of you because I catch a freaking cold and I was felling so bad that I couldn´t even talk so thing would have been pretty uncomfortable.

Finally I´d like to say that when the Proffesor gave a new assignment and said that we could maintain the same teams, I was very happy when you all didn't say a single word to me and left me alone. Because it's kinda understandable. After all I was just an acquaintance for like 2 of the members, plus I couldn't do shit in the previous assignment, plus I´m a total antisocial dude so getting to know and being super friendly is something that I dont know how to do so it was for the better I guess. I don´t know how everything turn out because I was felling like shit (the cold) and left the class so I don´t know if you include my name in the assignment, but if you didn't it's understandable. All of you are nice persons and treated me really well even when I don't know you so thank you for that.

Again, Sorry and Thank you
The Silent Anon from The University
>>
Lady
You were very pretty today
I like you a lot
I wish it was already Tuesday so that I could see you again
Seriously though, very very pretty.
Love from your not so secret admirer
>>
Dear K.E,
I remember in grade 12 we all went drinking at my house and you were absolutely sloshed. We were listening to a bunch of shitty skramz and being all goofy. Me and the other guys went out for a smoke and left you and B alone at my place. B later told me you guys fucked in my bathroom which is a little gross, but I was much more worried that he took advantage of you. I remember when we got back you were puking in my toilet and didn't want to talk to any of us. Later on I let you sleep in my parents bed. I know we haven't talked in ages, but B was pretty sober that night and you were gone. I sometimes wake up at night and get guilt attacks over the whole thing. B even talked in advance about potentially hooking up with you and it seemed a little rapey. I sometimes look back and wish I hadn't said some cringey drunk things that night either about our weird fling that left me heartbroken. (I was a little underdeveloped) If I still talked to you I would apologize for the whole thing. I don't know whether anything happened to you, but sometimes it keeps me up and I hope you're ok and happy these days.

-JW
>>
J
I still, after years, Hate the way you ended things.
I wasn't listened to by you for weeks prior to our break up and when I cracked out of frustration from your blatant nonchalance towards the issues we had, I cracked because I still cared and you took advantage of that and turned me into the "bad guy" of the break up!!

I was deeply hurt by your way of handling that shit, so hurt that I still to this day, years after, haven't fully moved on... Some nights, like tonight our break up gets stuck in my head and I loose sleep over it.
>>
>>16949379
God, I so hope this is you.
>>
H,

I've seen you around a bit more lately. Your voice is higher pitched and quieter than usual. You're more polite than usual. Almost timid.

For a while, I thought you were ignoring me when I said "hi" in passing and such, you never really seemed to reply or anythin'.
I took the hint, whether or not there really was one to begin with though... I backed off and tried to stay away.

I think you noticed. You made a point of saying "hi" to me, when I made a point of standing at the far end away from you and not really acknowledging you.

You sounded really happy to see me at the end of our shift.

And then today, I kept my head down and didn't look up but I knew you were there. You were walking and talking with someone else, and for some reason you stopped when you both ended up next to me, causing your friend to stop too. I could here your friend chatting, I didn't hear much from you, like you weren't even in the conversation that much. I could feel your eyes on me, despite mine being firmly on my watch.

I figured if I look up, it could go three ways;
>We might make a moment of awkward eye contact, maybe say hi.
>I'd say "hi" and you'd go back to blanking me now that you've gotten my attention again.
>You'd say "hi" and I'd feel like I have to blank you first.

So I kept my head down.

I like you. I'm not sure how you feel about me.
I think it's better to keep my head down (Though, it's never helped much. We've made eye contact from different floors).
>>
I am not sure how I feel about you. You can be so hot and cold it's confusing. My past relationships haven't felt like this, I can't tell whether that is a good or bad thing yet. Everyone is telling me to "be careful" but I am so intrigued by you I can't stay away. I know how this ends and I can see the heartbreak but for some reason I can't tell myself to leave.. Being together has caused a lot of drama and I have always been one to stay under the radar. I know I should end it but I still stay. Why?
>>
D,

I felt connected with you the moment i saw your profile picture, it feels like i have known you all my life, never have i felt anything like this before.

Your shy stance, your beautiful long hair, but most of all i love your kind smile.

Your intro words to your profile make it seem like you are a person with a good heart so
i sent you a message 3 days ago but you still have not responded and i know you have not read it yet as having premium lets me see that.

I hope you will reply back soon and our destiny is together.

X.
>>
>>16949840
>>16949973
I'm MA.
If it were you, i left you a message on our site.
>>
>>16941555
>I was walking home and this guy at the intersection was looking around deleriously.
>he then got into the passenger seat of a random car that was stopped at the light
>the light turned green, the lady driving looked terrified and her dog was in the back seat barking
>the guy turned to her and yelled "WHY ARENT YOU GOING?! THE LIGHTS GREEN YOU FUCKING MORON"
>the lady got out of her car and ran across 3 lanes of stopped traffic yelling at the top of her lungs
>standing there watching all of this while waiting to get the "WALK" icon so I can cross.
>Guys response to her scraming was to scream aswell, even though she was out of the car
>he moved to the driver seat and slammed on the gas without shutting her door.
>car darted into the busy intersection, he rear ended a 4runner, which turned him around a bit, and he ended up going head on into the pole that was supposed to tell me "WALK"
>pole destroyed, car destroyed, flames start pouring out of engine bay
>whole car goes up in flames while people start getting out of their vehicles
>dog falls out of car, man puts the dogs fire out with his shirt and pulls the lunatic out of the burning car
>lunatic is now flopping around on the sidewalk with a visibly broken leg
>decide I might as well stick around and watch this until it stops escalating
>fire DP shows up, put out fire while checking the condition of all parties involved
>woman comes back from down the road and starts screaming again
>cops show up (assuming she was gone calling them) and tell her to stfu
>she doesnt, they handcuff her and put her in patrol car
>EMT shows up, they put both dog and guy in same van, drive off.
>different (hopefully) EMT shows up not 2 minutes later, pulls lady out of patrol car, puts her on a gurney
>>
>>16951629
>guess she had a stroke or heart attack or some shit.
>situation dies down, so i start to head home
>laughing to myself about everything I just witnessed
>get home, theres no power
> mom tells me about burning car at the intersection she saw on the way home
>ask her about it as if i didnt know
>she tells me, then goes about her business. 4hrs later, she comes in the room to tell me the full report on what happened
>according to the news, the man was arrested, charged with Grand theft, Animal cruelty, DUI, Property damage, wreckless driving, and resisting arrest.

I know you probably dont think much of it, but you're a spectacular person. While I stood back like many others and watched in amazement, you had the good sense and common decency to save both the dog and the criminal. You're a hero in my eyes. sidenote; if my body looked anything like yours, I wouldn't take my shirt off in public, not even for a burning animal. You sir, have won my respect.
>>
M... I don't know how to talk to you suddenly. Now that I realize I have stronger feelings for you, I just freeze during conversations. Fuck.
>>
>>16950788

What? You where hooking up with someone in my circle of friends a week after our break up. Also having threesomes with our mutual couple friends. I hope the fucking guilt eats at you for making not trust women with emotional responses to there problems. Anyway fuck you I'm still single after leaving you 6 years ago. I wanted to marry you bitch but you went fucking crazy towards the end because unlike me you couldn't deal with your own problems.
>>
I just want to come right out and ask you.

do you really mean it when you say I'm beautiful or that you love me?
do I make you happy?

but I don't wanna scare you away.
honestly, no matter what your answer, I would still love you.
nothing would change, I'd still be here for you whenever you need attention or affection.
youre my favorite.
>>
>>16952052
Who is this for?
>>
I don't ever want to see you again. You talk trash about my family and I almost regularly, you trample on anything I like or at least mention, and you expect me to do just about everything and more. Here's a word, no. Go fuck yourself.

I clean the house, pick up after and take care of your dog (you don't deserve one), and water the plants every day, with no thanks whatsoever. I pay the rent regularly as well and expect to be treated as a human, not a black guy from the 1800's.

I hope you get extremely ill from how fat you've become, because one of us is more pampered than the other. You have no right to dictate what I do. I leave regularly for a reason, and try my damndest to stay at late nights. My recent weight gain is because of how much stress I've been put under because of you.

You are not a family member and you never will be. The way you speak of your sister is unacceptable, seeing as she's backed off of you for the longest time. She's dead now, no thanks to you.

The minute I earn enough for a new building, or a new roommate, I will ban you. You are not welcome.
>>
>>16952069
someone perfect
someone that should be next to me right now
it's still cold
>>
>>16950679
You are pathetic, mate. Hope your wife finds out and fucks over with a divorce
>>
>>16941625
Projecting much?
>>
>>16952148
Not him/her/they/it/xir

This whole thread, if given initials, is breeding grounds for projection.
>>
Mom you did everything to give me a great future. You sacrificed everything including my sanity. Your constant bilttleing destroyed any confidence I would of ever had. Constantly telling I'm a failure and that I'm gonna work at McDonald's if I don't get my shit together. That's really great advice for an 8 year old. When my step sister was born. I was to emotionally numb to care when you told a 1 month baby to never grow up to be like me. I was 12. Everytime you were stressed you took it out on me and after those little sessions you would tell me you loved me. Those words phased right through me. You didn't love me. Always making jokes to friends about how "if I'm still breathing that's good enough job as a mother" since I was 4 and we moved to America, cut off from family I actually cared about I've been depressed. The fucken development we lived in was an island. First day on when I went to school. I never had friends. You never taught me how to do anything. You simultaneously didn't care about my schooling and cared if I got shit grades. Why should I care if you didn't. Slowly I came to a point where I didn't even feel anymore. It physically hurt to be numb. I'd walk home from school wishing I could kill myself but I was to afraid of cutting my self to do it. After spending 17 years of my life with you I've come to the conclusion that you are an emotionless cunt. I thought you would do better especially since your mother had schizophrenia and beat you. You wanna know a difference between us? You got to run away from your mother and stay at your friends house and relatives. You isolated me from that. All I could do was turn my self off and fill my head with self conscious depressing thoughts. I hated my self because you hated me. All your anger and stress. You filled a little boy full of that. Everytime I'm around you I shut off. I go quite. I've never been me around you. I've always felt like a helpless rabbit under a giant predator. I hope you die slow.
>>
>>16952173
I'm 20 now not underaged
>>
>>16952140
finds out what?
>>
>>16951916

Nice try, but not the right guy.
>>
So I hooked up with this guy and then he tells me he likes me a lot and he wants to take it slow. So I give him my number and -- he doesn't call. Yeah.

Just to give it that extra sting.
>>
>>16951916
I had to deal with her problems because she didn't want to fix it and instead "find a way to live with it" since her "problem" was her ass of an exbf who did everything he could to get in our way.. "living with it" just wasn't an option for me.

The story can be made very long but short version: He threatened my life in more then one occasion, he was at my door banging and screaming more then once, he smashed the windshield of my car...twice, list can be made long.

Still my then gf just "no, lets not call the police, I know that deep down he's a good guy, I still respect him as a person".
Was okay once but after the 5-6-7th time I started to get really jealous that this guy got that many free-passes and still, when I tried to talk with her about it I was faced with the same nonchalance.
Frustrerated me beyond anything!
>>
I know where you live, bitch.
>>
>>16952255
Nice, now what the hell are you gonna do about it?
>>
Damn, Daniel.
Back at it again with the taking me for granted. You say that you love me, but it always just feels like I'm just conveniently around for when you need me. You don't shown concern for me or consider my needs, only yourself and what makes you happy.
You told me you recognised this tonight, telling me you'd change and that you need me, that I'm your other half. But I don't know how much of that is just hollow words; you trying to convince me to stay.
We've been down this road before, where it got to the point where it felt like we were just tolerating each other. I don't know what I want anymore, if it's worth anything when I just feel empty inside. It's just so hard to let go.
>>
Mom,

I'm slowly coming to terms that you were absolutely abusive and horrible. You drove away the one good thing in my life, dad. You hit him like you hit me, you screamed him into finding comfort elsewhere, and turned him into a complete homeless drunk after you robbed him of every penny.

To make matters worst you then brought in that redneck piece of shit Bruce who had a thing for little girls like me. I was a bright student, a virgin who avoided drugs, with a GPA/SAT score that would get me into any college I wanted. You, and that abusive pedophile turned me into a runaway, a homeless 18 year old just like my father minus the alcohol.

Now I'm making six figures after living on my own for the past 5 years and you suddenly want to apologies? You want me to take care of you in your old age?

Your exploiting my kind nature, and while I make efforts to forgive you every day, know that I will absolutely never forget the destructive hell that you brought upon my life.

S
>>
First you shut the whole thing down. Then you come back, and think you can set up your personal little trench warfare; open fire whenever you feel safe, whenever you see I have let my guard down. But then, if I try to retaliate, you hide yourself. Really? Is this really the best you can do? No, thanks. I can't and I won't deal with this. I am moving on.
>>
>>16952434
Don't think yourself so important that anything revolves around you.
>>
T-
Over the last 5 months I've written a lot of letters to you here in hopes that somehow they would reach you. Then I stopped because I realized writing about you only made me crazier about you.
Here's one last letter, but I guess this is more like a journal entry this time.
I really, really, like you. And tonight when we hang out, I'm going to tell you. I have trouble reading social cues but your odd lingering every time we say goodbye tells me that you like me back, or are at least open to the idea of us being more than friends.
If you don't share my feelings that's OK and I hope we can stay friends because I honestly do enjoy your company and have never felt like I could be so open and candid with someone, especially a boy.
I have to confess to you tonight. We're both going back to college on Sunday and I know if I don't tell you I'm going to spend another 3 months filled with regret.
I won't even see you for another 12 hours probably by my heart is already beating so fast in my throat
-S
>>
So, hey, you wanna get a coffee some time?
I miss the shit out of you, beautiful.
>>
S, I need to understand this for myself more than for you: No one is perfect. When we believe someone is perfect, we ruin our perception of the other person, but mostly ruin ourselves. I should not and will not allow myself to force you into live up to this idealized standard that must be fake, and that I clearly have unintentionally created in my own mind. I will try not to put myself down for thinking the perfect person doesn't want me. It's not that the perfect person doesn't want me. "A" person, not "the" person, doesn't want me. And that should be okay. You aren't perfect. I thought you were, and if I were still reading off my feelings, I would still think you are. But it's impossible for someone to be the perfect person for anyone else. You're not perfect.

There aren't any huge dealbreakers about you, but there are irritating things that I don't like. You like board games too much. Your friends like board games too much. You play too many fucking board games with your friends, seriously. You like the 'can'/'may' joke too much (haven't you noticed that EVERYONE thinks it's irritating, because EVERYONE'S 3rd grade teacher did the same thing? WE GET IT. IT'S MAY NOT CAN). You need to set better boundaries with people, because sometimes you come off as a total pushover, which makes some people treat you with less respect than you deserve. You walk really weirdly... something about your posture being too straight and stiff. Your haircut is fucking stupid and you continue to allow whoever is cutting it to cut it that way, and that coupled with wearing the same oversized jacket that makes you look like a hobbit clearly means you have no sense of personal appearance and how to look good. It's embarrassing to see you standing next to your colleagues looking like that. Your favorite sport is not even a real sport. It's expensive and boring as fuck. Your favorite animal shouldn't even exist - it's a deranged hybrid. I don't even know why it's your favorite.
>>
Prof,

Why the fuck haven't you changed the way this class is structured? It's so fucking hard that apparently getting a 40% overall is a passing grade (D), according to the last three semesters. I honestly thought I would fail, but now with this information, I'm not sure. Maybe I can in fact manage a 40%. Shit. In a way, I want to fail so that I can retake it and do better next time, prove to myself and to you that I can do better, because we both know the reason I am struggling so hard is because I got clearance for the prereq class. That was a big fucking mistake on the part of my advisor. Transfer classes are not made equal. But shit, I have other classes I need to take. Staying on schedule is important. It's either stay on track but suffer the worst possible grade, or repeat this class and have to get a B or better to make up for the F. Lol like I could really get a B? No. I honestly don't know if I'll ever be good enough at this particular subject to get more than a C, even if I had a full year to learn the material. Fuck.

I hate how you believe in me. I understand concepts but fuck up the actual work, and you see that and are trying so hard to help me because as you said, the thinking skills are there, yet there is some undiagnosable mental road block with the actual execution. Letting down myself is one thing, but letting down someone who is putting so much effort into helping me, someone who isn't even family or a close friend, feels so awful. Thank you for being supportive. Thank you for going way beyond what your job asks of you to try and help me, and being so gracious when I ask you about the dumbest fucking shit. I'd like to imagine one day I'll be able to look back on this and laugh at how hard I struggled and smile knowing I made it through because someone really believed in me and my capabilities, but honestly it's so difficult to even imagine a future for myself at this point, I can't even say how I'll be doing next week let alone next year.
>>
goddamn it M why did you have to cuck me like that? I thought it was going great but no you go for that nigger, fuck why did you have to be so perfect and shit? I thought I had a chance here, I mean we got along great and you were actually down for lunch and stuff, maybe I just took too long to get the message across? why did it have to be a cucking though? fuck fuck cuck
>>
T,
So you did it again. Again. It's less than a week since we last talked about this, yes - but I'm used to that now.
What hurts is that you promised me this morning that you'd be there for me. I could deal with this better if you just treated me like crap. I'm used to it. I expect it. But why get my hopes up!?
I can't take this much longer. Drip, drip, drip. One small thing after another. What's the fucking point.
I wish I cared enough to be angry at you, but really I'm just disappointed and crushed and tired and so, so sad.
I don't think I can go on like this for much longer.
D
>>
So how cathartic is this?
>>
>>16953641
It's better than getting drunk.
>>
>>16953389
Oh I do, I do! So much
>>
>>16953641
Not at all
Unless something good comes of it
Not sure where I'm going with this
>>
>>16953641
It's kinda okay and helpful, but personally I think it's just made me feel worse. It's good if you truly don't mind the person you're writing to not seeing it, or likely even having a chance of it. It isn't so good if you do want them to but still refrain from actually telling it to them, just makes it feel worse
>>
>>16941555
What people need to remember about social networks is that they are called social networks for a fucking reason, because if you broadcast your thoughts and feelings about people as a post it can be freely viewed then it will be fucking viewed and shared.

And I'm gonna find out about it you dumb shitcunt.

Turns out trying to be a genuine friend meant nothing to you, then after I give up you post shit about me and the rest of my friends IN FULL VIEW OF MY FRIENDS HOLY SHIT ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB
>>
>>16946670
Not trying is already failing.
>>
>I want
>>
>>16953713
In that case, practice saying it here and get your thoughts in order. Then when it's had time to settle in your mind, go tell them.
>>
>>16953695
Ok. Let's do it.
I should warn you that I might look into your eyes and forget where I am, though. So be ready for that.
>>
>>16953770
Yeah, I know. I wrote one in this thread, too, and then felt awful that I didn't somehow say it to them directly. I want to tell them, but also don't want to because too much time has passed, it'd likely just make them feel awkward. It'd be selfish of me, but I'm stuck wanting and not wanting to do it. Just adds to the core situation.
>>
B,
I miss you desu. We didn't really have a future but damn it could have at least gone more smoothly than it did. That was my fault, not yours. I'm sorry.
L.
>>
>>16953843
I have a situation. Well, I have two situations really. I've written a lot in these threads relating to both.
One of them, I finally got the courage up to say something. Having practiced in here helped me to have worked it through in my head, and helped me to stay calm while I said what I needed to without emotions dragging me off into a bad place. What I'm saying is: it helped. So, I'm carrying on writing things for the other situation too, even though I'm not saying what actually needs to be said access it's hurting me... the writing in here is building up to when the time is right.
Yep.
>>
>>16941555
Dear Lacey,

I hope this was the right choice for you
>>
>>16953780
Time stands, as all the other worlds collide outside us
>>
I don't need much from you, but I need so much more than you are prepared to give.
Is it selfish to feel this way? Or is it selfish to carry on without telling you that this just doesn't work any more and I want out?
Your feeble apologies don't even irritate me any more, they just slide over me and crash to the floor.
I can't quite decide whether you're dead to me now, or if I'm just dead to the world.

I know where I would rather be: here, but without you.
>>
>>16954016
Let them burn. So long as we are close, no harm not hurt could ever find us.
One day with you is worth more than rubies and sapphires.
>>
We are both in these weird situations, and we have some random things in common. I don't have any idea what you think of me, but those girls are dumb for rejecting you. I would definitely enjoy getting to know you better. You should give me an idea what you think about me.
>>
W.
I'm sorry for bothering you the past few days. I honestly did get over it the best I could but when I saw you smile at me the other day I couldn't help but wish I was better at conveying my emotions. Maybe then I wouldn't have fucked up so many times and maybe I would've plucked up the courage to tell you how I feel.

I know I'm not perfect and you probably deserve better. But I honestly think we both shared a tiny spark the other night, everyone saw it, or maybe we didn't. Either way let me have one chance and I promise I'll be 100% honest with you this time. And if you don't like what you see that's fine, we'll go our separate ways in a couple of weeks and that's the last you'll ever have to see of me.
B.
>>
>>16941555
I'm tired of waiting. I'm going to do it. Fuck all.
>>
J,

Looks like you got fat. kek

M
>>
>>16954448
fuk u mike. u r a sperlord
>>
A,
I wish, after being together for four and a half years and me asking you multiple times to be more attentive, that I didn't have to be the one to always initiate contact. I wish it didn't take you hours to respond to me. I wish you seemed to miss me at all while I'm away.

I'm in a funk, but I'm really questioning, yet again, whether or not I really want to stay in this relationship of I'm just going to feel unfulfilled forever.
-S
>>
>>16954487
Leave.

Seriously.

The sooner the better.
>>
>>16954277
Aw man, I'm a W. I know I'm not the one but there's someone I would love to hear say that :((
>>
E-
I'm not really sure how you feel, but I wish you would tell me. I knew from the start that if something didn't happen, it was because you think you didn't deserve it. I'm trying to show you that you do, that I want you to be happy. I just want you to be happy and see yourself as beautiful as I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (815 KB, 2366x2099) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815 KB, 2366x2099
S,

I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you in that small town down on the west coast. Each day I miss you more and more. I can't stay here much longer, everything reminds me of you. I wish you weren't so far away but at the same time I'm glad that you're doing what you love. I want to see you again some day. Hope you're doing well.

- V
>>
Dear ma,

It's the moment that you told me that I was the main reason that keeps you going it's what helps me keep on working those long shifts, only to wake up at seven, work all day and come home at two in the morning. I am sorry that all I have is college and a couple of part time jobs, and I'm sorry that I can't give you enough money to get you out of the debt you took on by not getting me aborted and you having to gamble for endless nights and sleep with your alcoholic boyfriend in order to get me a pillow to lay my head on.

I'm sorry that I can't tell you how worthless and pathetic I feel and how much I cry when I think at how much shit you're going through and how much I can't do anything about it.

I don't want you to think that you're not doing a good job being a mom if I complain, so I just tell you that I'm fine and for you to leave me alone to do work when in reality I'm unable to focus and I'd rather run away from it all and start anew.

I'm sorry that I keep on thinking that I'll never amount to anything and that I'll never be able to get you to live the good life you deserve.

And most of all I'm sorry for sometimes wanting to leave you behind when you stayed with me 20+ years.
>>
>>16954656
That's really beautiful, anon.
>>
Hey math nerd,
I just wanted to say that it's a pretty great thing of you to do. You don't treat me any worse for being really, really terrible at this thing that's basically your life's specialization. I'm surprised and appreciative, but mostly surprised. You seem to get frustrated easily with certain other people, so thanks for not giving me the same treatment, even though I feel like I maybe deserve it at times for being so painfully stupid. I'm still not sure if it's because we're becoming friends and you're giving me some leeway due to that, or if it's because you can see I'm genuinely trying hard to get better at it. As much as I'd like to be recognized for putting in effort, I'm actually hoping that it's because you can see we're becoming friends. I get along pretty easily with other people, but there have only been two people, three maybe, that I've instantly clicked with, and you're one of them. It's a rare and awesome thing. Even though my life is a gigantic clusterfuck in a serious way right now, I'm hoping it gets at least to the point of being manageable in the next month or so, and that we can hang out again and do something different than usual. I genuinely like you as a person, and can see this friendship lasting a long time. You already suggested meeting up later, and I'd like that. I'd like that a lot.
Signed,
Unfortunately not at all a math nerd.
>>
>>16954946
Is math nerd an A?
>>
Dear Isabelle,

It was nice seeing you this morning. Sorry if I creeped you out. It's sure been a bizarre week.

Sincerely R,
>>
>>16949875
I didn't fake it.

It isn't as if he would have wanted a child with me anyway
>>
mom,

you just, you have been a really shit parent. seriously. I mean you stole from me when I was like 4 and it just got worse from there.

and now, now you're drunk all the time and have slipped into this nasty entitled, bitchy, holier than though attitude because you don't like where you are and aren't happy with the choices you've made.

I hate to say it but you're toxic and I just want to cut that entire insane part of my family off like a tumor. so please just, ugh. idk man. you tanked my chances in life so I still need you but I just want to be completely free of all that drama. so bad.

I can't rely on the people in my life I'm forced to rely on and it's a problem. but I am forced to rely on these people because people I relied on shot down any and all opportunities in my life and abused the shit out of me.

if you could all just go. that's the point I'm at. I just want everyone to go away. you're all so tiresome and I really don't give a fuck to hold up pretenses when we've never been family. I mean I'm short cause you couldn't hold a job cause of pot so we just had boil in bag rice to eat in my formative years.

like wtf were you doing? cps should've taken me, I'd probably have been better off. I wouldn't have had my real parents but I never really did right?

could you at least keep your damn mess on your side of life? I don't want to deal with it. I will lash out about it too.
>>
Hey, Vikatoriya

I miss you. It wasn't going to last, I knew that, I wasn't actually okay with the whole polyamory thing. If it hadn't been that, it would have been something else that had ended us. I'll never know exactly what it was you were doing those nights during that half hour you refused to tell me, and you did it with your friend who died so there's nobody to tell me. I'm sorry, I always go off on a tangent
VKWP-
I wronged you. I fucked up. I'm so, so fucking sorry. I can't bring myself to show my fucking face around the old hangout. You're so much better off without me, and I mean that sincerely. I fucked up, and I haven't had a single day in so long where I didn't regret it heavily. I write you a letter in every one of these threads and sometimes in real life. I cry at night, sometimes to sleep if i sleep that night. I'm so lonely since we stopped talking. It's been 110 days. One hundred and ten days. That's not even that long, not at all, and I feel so fucking alone. I don't know why I keep writing these. I don't want you to come back. I want you to be well again, as if I had never met you.
Am I fixable? Or did i fuck up beyond repair?
I'm so lonely, constantly, all the time I'm awake
It's time to let you go, from my memories and hopes and phone etc
I have nothing left to say besides I'm sorry
Nothing left of us
>>
Paige-

You're a shit friend and a worse "Christian". How dare you make me feel like a jerk for not paying you back after asking you for money for food when I've told you before that I couldn't afford to pay you back. How dare you bring it up after "like two years" have gone by. It's what, 26 dollars? Bitch, I've told you that I don't always eat on a regular basis. The days I asked you for help killed me, and you know what? I've seen where you live and your lovely, happy family. You've never struggled to eat in your entire fucking life. I hope no one ever implies you're a mooch for not having enough money to eat.

You make fun of my tiny apartment that I struggle to afford with my alcoholic husband, you look down your nose at me every chance you get and you always have a fucking comment about my weight. Well I can't afford whole organic vegetables and fruits like you. My parents, who don't foot my bills, don't have a large piece of property and time to care for all my stupidly named chickens because I'm not super cute and quirky and "richly blessed" and my life doesn't have the kind of problems I DREAM of having, problems like you have. I WISH MY ONLY WORRIES WERE BAD GRADES.

I never get to tell you how fucking miserable I am all the time one) because you always have a bullshit answer that is always absolutely meaningless because you've never had a hard day or any real problems in your life, and two) I try to have the common courtesy of not burdening other people with my problems.

How dare you have the nerve to call me your best friend, then suddenly want nothing to do with me when you have wedding plans. Didn't even have the decency to text my when you decided to pick out a dress. Because I don't matter to you and I never did. And honestly, I think it's because I still owe you 26 dollars you shallow self-righteous bitch.

So guess what your wedding present from me is going to be? 26 FUCKING DOLLARS and a dollar store congratulations card!
>>
>>16955223
like here. you seriously look so far down your nose at me it must hurt. you have no idea how you look, and how bad you are at lying. I see exactly what's happening and its just... sad. wonder what it's like to have a mom rather than just like... this person that you came from. literally for majority of my life you were barely there despite being there all the time. I don't have almost a single strong memory of you from my childhood. except for you telling me that dad wasn't coming back and we couldn't go get him after you turned in the divorce papers. (worst decision that you ever made that precipitated literally every horrible event in my life btw) how did you manage to be so absent?

people think I don't have feelings or something because i don't have like the normal love for ones mother, thing, going on. it just, you're my mother in name only basically.

finally said that.
>>
>>16955250

...And thanks for being such a good listener that the only time I feel safe to let out how I feel is on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>16954656
God I wish I were who you need me to be.

-E
>>
David,

It's foolish to say that I'm in love with you, but good god I can't stop thinking about you. My heart flutters every time talk. I think about our conversations and the little pieces of yourself that you've revealed to me and treasure them greatly. You not only make me feel comfortable to be myself, but you inspire this strange sort of passion in me. I want to open up more and try new things. I want to be someone that you could admire. I want to have as much of an effect on you as you have been for me. I wish you could know how important meeting you has been for me.

I wish I could be the one to make you smile. I wish it were possible for you to fall in love with me. I don't know what I could offer you, but I'd do everything I could to make sure that you know that you're loved every single day.

A.
>>
Dear me as a kid,
I failed you so fucking bad
I'm ashamed that you even have to be associated with me
Wish you could get a second chance, you deserve it more than I do

Me
>>
>>16946538
Anon you took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
L

Plz senpai. This is weird. I've never had to friendzone a girl. I'm not that fucking oblivious ok, you tell me you had a sex dream about me, I know you're coming on to me.

But I do like you as a friend. I'm not going to do long distance. I feel bad talking to you because I'm doing the same thing I shit on girls for.

I want to just lay this all out, but it would make drama and I might lose a friend.

So I'm sorry for not knowing what to do.
>>
I hate socialites and optimistic people.
I can learn to truly care for a friend and will eventually be left behind because I cannot keep up socially.
I have no further need for these people other than to use them to get ahead in life.

Also,
S,
I sorry I fucked up, you're the only one that never judged me and helped me improve. Every day I regret that i'll never be able to take back what I did.
>>
>>16955561
Im a S. I forgive you.
>>
File: I_know_I_can_kill.jpg (190 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
I_know_I_can_kill.jpg
190 KB, 704x396
Stacy,

I'm sorry to have ceased contact with you, I know you just wanted someone to care about you. It stems from immaturity on my part, but I'm personally unable to be with a girl who tells me on our first date that she has been raped before and been with more than 10 men before the age of 21.

I know you run into bad relationship after bad relationship and were really hoping I would be the one to save you, but I simply can't. You need to save yourself. No relationship is ever going to fill the hole inside of you, therapy might though. I hope you get the help you need and find a guy who is willing to go through hell and back for you.

I'm not that guy, please stop trying to engage me on campus in between lectures. Yes, I see you and am more than happy to reciprocate with a wave or smile but please stop thinking that anything more will derive itself from our friendship. I'm honestly not sure I can even be friends with you because of all the damage.

It is easier for me to just cut ties and move on, I know that hurts like hell and fucking sucks but I need to think about what is best for me. I can't keep taking "Fixer-upper" girlfriend projects on where I try to help a girl out of their tough situation. I need a girlfriend who is just normal for awhile. Maybe someone who is a stereotypical girly girl that is intelligent enough to talk with me and not have to ask what the vocabulary I use means.

Good luck wherever life takes you, I'm sorry things ended up this way between us. Please stop contacting me.

Also, your mom has got it going on. She's all I want, and I've waited for so long. Stacy can't you see? You're just not the girl for me.

I know you hate that song, but I had to.

-M
>>
>>16955561
>>16955564
I'm an S also.

Too late is too late. You will never be able to make up for it - any of it. Nobody really does "make up" for things, it just becomes a trade to try and settle a situation into peace. You can't take things back.

But don't let it define you. The guy I knew, he always let trivial things define him and dictate his behaviour. Be your own person outside of mistakes or misgivings.
You can move on and be the kind of person you want to be, a person you admire. I always tried to say this kind of thing to that guy, but even though he hated himself deep inside, it was hidden under years of denial and fabricated arrogance and he didn't even realize it wasn't always like that for him.

To anyone who is frustrated with their current situation,
If you don't like who you are, I would not tell you that you should like yourself. But you should take that as a sign that you can always improve, and become a person you can like. It is easy to pity oneself and wait for that one person to tell you that you are fine the way you are. It's stupid. That one person should be you. If you can't do that, it is your own work to do.
>>
File: All-about-Dad.jpg (88 KB, 1112x552) Image search: [Google]
All-about-Dad.jpg
88 KB, 1112x552
Dad,

I hate that I'm so much like you. I find myself saying things or acting a certain way and I can hear mom in my ear saying "Stop acting like your fucking dad". You loud, abrasive, offensive, lying, self-destructive man. But I don't blame you entirely. I know how Grandpa (R.I.P.) was, basically you but times 10, and I know how much shit you had to deal with growing up. I understand. But it doesn't give you the right to treat people like shit. It doesn't give you the right to call me a "worthless piece of shit" because I forgot the ice in your fucking glass of water. I don't care if the bitch at Steak N Shake put pickles on your sandwich and now you're mad and want to take it out on someone and I just happen to be there, I don't care if you're sorry an hour later, even though you're gonna do the same shit tomorrow. I hated explaining to my teachers why the red mark on my face that I got from "falling off my bike" looks like a handprint, when in reality that morning I couldn't tie my shoes right and you were too impatient to fucking sit down and teach me. I was in third grade god damnit.

I love you, you piece of shit.
>>
Jose,

You always have and will be transparent, as will your friends. You've shown for over a year the exact personality I said I personally disliked and refused to associate with. You and your friends act the exact same way, yet you were surprised I refused contact with you a few months ago. I purposely avoided going where I knew you'd later go. No, I don't like or want anything to do with you. Yes, I do think you're tiresome, same with the friends who act exactly like you do. Very rarely would I acknowledge you, but no I want nothing to do with you or a single friend of yours.

I'm an idiot and I've done things I regret, but cutting contact with you has never been one of them.
>>
>>16955385
Initials?
>>
>>16955555
And now you know how girls feel when they have to 'friendzone' someone.
>>
>>16955516
If you could send a letter to yourself as a kid, you'd just apologize? Theoretically, you could advise the kid to change, and thereby erase your latter mistakes. unless you believe in toothfairy physics where every choice you make is a big bang creating new universes where your bad decision lives even after you changed the past. The jewish fantasy of going back and killing Hitler so 6 million can die and not die at the same time. Why assume those 6 million are burning in hell, and want to save them, were they really that bad? maybe a few made it to heaven? The past is the past. The present is a gift.
>>
>>16953780
B..?
>>
>>16955385
Annie?
>>
>>16955960
Allan
>>
>>16955783
G and K, respectively.

>>16955960
Nope.
>>
Do you believe in love at first sight?

-C
>>
>>16956416
Found a cute guy to be happy with?
>>
I love you Ashley.
You're cute, put time into conversations with me, and the most unique girl I've met.
Hope I can tell you in person one day.
>>
K,
I hope you enjoyed Canada. I'm sorry I wasn't a better boyfriend for you.

S,
I'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable. I think it was your hair that made me crazy for you. I should've got to know you better, you were unkind. If I'd seen that then maybe I wouldn't have obsessed over you so much.

H,
I liked you more than I said. I wasn't brave enough to tell you.

B,
Everyone always commented on your boots. I never really noticed them, I was looking elsewhere. I carried a torch for you for a long time. The flowers were probably a bad idea, but oh well. I hope you're happy.

C,
I still don't understand what you ever saw in me. I'm sorry things fell apart the way that they did, I was an alcoholic and couldn't admit it. Please stop trying to get in touch, though - I've cut myself off from my past. It would be too painful to go back there.

S,
You were extremely underage. I was very lonely. I started to look forward to seeing you each day, and eventually I had inappropriate thoughts about you. The necklace was probably a bad idea. I probably would've done things to you if I'd had the chance. The low point of my life.

J,
It was the hair, that's all. So sexy.

S,
I liked your sister but connected with you. It's a shame we didn't get closer. Your husband seems like a good man, I'm very happy for you.

T,
You were too young and I was too naive. Our marriage has been a codependent mess from the beginning. You're a nice person, although I disapprove of a lot of your morality, but that's not enough is it? We are too distant now. It's a shame. When will we face up to reality? There's not enough love on either side. I wish we could stop hurting each other.

T,
You gave me everything I needed. You made me what I am. I wish I could be a better friend for you, but I'm too selfish and preoccupied with my own concerns. You're my favourite person and you'll always have a special place in my heart. I hope you can work things out and find happiness.
>>
>>16956416
Who's this for?
>>
Dear Nigel,

You were my first boyfriend when I was the tender age of 13 almost 14,
you were 16,
I really hope you didn't take advantage of a bunch of younger than you teen girls.

The following year or so after being your "gf"
I sometimes wondered why a 16yr old would talk to someone so young,
why you would think it was ok to touch a girl sexually? Was that what you wanted to take advantage of someone?
I hated myself for not sticking up for myself by telling you no it's no ok to touch me, I was innocent and just wanted you to like me,
I should've been angry at you rather than just myself,

My experience with you made it hard when I was older & met someone that I actually wanted to touch me,
I cried the first time he touched me but he stopped and held me in his arms
and talked me through what I was feeling and I felt safe after and things were fine with us since then.

-Long time ago now
>>
>>16953958
It wasnt. Sorry about that again.
>>
hey babygirl,

fuck you.

-j
>>
J
I knew you'd had problems, but I dated you anyway, and I don't regret that at all. You promises that you'd be faithful, and I do know you tried. When you didn't come home the first time, I was worried that something had happened to you. Two years sober, and you threw that away. I was just glad that you were alive. But the second time was premeditated. You planned weeks in advance to go to that party. You lied to my face and kissed me goodbye. Your addiction meant more to you than all we had built together. RIP
>>
>>16954969
Nah, M, sorry.
>>
>>16955273
Who do you think I am?
>>
Dearest E,

Last few weeks have been very tough, for both of us. I should have told you straight away that I am on Prozac since January, and that I can no longer control my anxiety. I keep on being prescribed pill after pill since, ending up on Xanax and Zorclone too. My panic attacks got severely out of hand.

I remember how we were in Budapest, and how beautiful it was. How beautiful you were. And how you started choosing her over me again.

It hasn't been three weeks since we are back, yet we are no longer together. It hurts. But I love you, so I will let you go.

I am tired of begging you. I have no honour to stop either.

All because I loved you, and you didn't want to love me. I hope you enjoyed my body when you had it. In fact, I would still submit to you if you required. I am waiting for the day that you push me against the wall and tell me how much you hate me, how indifferent you are, and that you could never, ever, love a creature like me.

I have been extinguishing every cigarette on my wrist, quietly whispering your name as the ashes burn my skin. There will be scars to remind me of you.

From August we will be 4,000 km apart: myself in Spain, and you in Russia. I told myself that this is when I will take my life.

I told myself that you will be the final person I will ever talk to.

I am Ophelia, and I shall meet her fate too. I am Ophelia.

With my greatest love,
Eternally yours,
Sara.
>>
L,

I know I can be mean, but I only try to push you to achieve what I know you can do. Just because I'm proud of my accomplishments doesn't mean that yours are any less. I've achieved so much in my life why wouldn't I boast a little. It's not my fault you have no motivation to better yourself and you're not going to bring me down to your level, I like me you might not. But I'm not changing just to conform to your life. I one day will be higher than you ever thought possible and you'll still be on the bottom waiting for someone to give you a hand out. It's a tough world and the strong shine through. We never would've worked out anyways because your parents don't like white people and they steal from the church and act like they're better because of it. I know you cheat all the time you ain't slick. When I leave you'll question why you never tried to work it out instead of putting walls up and get mad when I tried bettering you.

-sleaz

P.S. Good luck loosing that gut, it's only going to grow. SLUT.
>>
>>16956825
D?
>>
>>16957237
No thank Christ
>>
>>16956555
The lady it is meant for would know it was meant for her.

What makes you so curious?
>>
>>16956712
I'm babygirl. I was always called babygirl by my dad and then my surrogate dads. You couldn't possibly know that, tho.
>>
Fuck you.
>>
Dear Girlfriend,
I love you. And I'm not sure you feel the same way. I know you say it, but I don't feel it. You aren't as passionate or loving as you once were. And then I go and overcompensate to make up for the face that I feel like this relationship is failing. Is it? I don't think it will, but I know I can't help anything. I'm going to not try anything and hopefully we'll get better. Sincerely, boyfriend.
>>
Hey J

I hurts without you around. Its been Two months and I still can't function properly. You seem to pop up in my head no matter what I do. Everything reminds me of you. I miss holding your hands, feeling your warmth. You'd always be the first person I told things to. Every little small thing that no one cared about, you'd be there to hear it from me. I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry i couldn't be the one to make you happy. I hope you're better off than I am.

R.
>>
I'm out of gin, please restock.
A
>>
>>16957653
You should really talk with her about it. I had the same thing happen to me. I didn't talk to her about it and things ended up falling apart because we didn't talk about our feelings to each other.
>>
>>16957754
Nah, Nah A hates GIN.
>>
>>16941626
It's 4chan. People like to take advantage of their anonymity and be condescending dickholes about small things just because they can and because they're pissed off at the world, it happens.
>>
dear everyone

im sorry im just such a failure. being a neet. i finished two years of cc. but now, i don't know what to do since i cant afford the next two years of college. ive been depressed in my room for so long man, my life is lost. i know that you, my advisor, wants to help me even though im not enrolled anymore. but i think im just wasting you time because i just cant afford it. but thank you for being there in my life for so long. i love you like an uncle man. but i don't know if im ever going to move on. im sorry more to my mother, she works so hard yet i can't even get my ass out of here. i want her to be proud. but im just so weak.

i really want to die. but i know that can't happen.

i need to make it all up to you at some point, because i love you all. and i need to move on. i just need to get out of this mood

please stay in my life. i just need...motivation...and to finally become less anxious. i feel like at 23, i already fucked up. i don't know man. but i need to try. im sorry to my family for being such a failure to launch case
>>
fuck you nigger
>>
Dear Isabelle,

Happy International Waffle Day! I hope you're having a good weekend.

Sincerely a worthless parasitic human being who can't do the simplest shit,
>>
File: Stuff.png (97 KB, 326x306) Image search: [Google]
Stuff.png
97 KB, 326x306
Dear future me,

I hope that you grew yourself the pair of balls you needed to get through and live a life that can be considered happy and fulfilling. I hope that you do not think about loss and pain every night. I want you to remember your childhood, it pretty much sucked, so you can feel better the way you are off now. Live on, life can be something beautiful.
>>
I fired both my fuckbuddies and now I'm so lonely and I want to have sex with someone.

I don't really want a boyfriend. I want a baby. I want someone to be my baby. I want someone to fuck and love and take care of and hold in my arms. It doesn't have to be a real relationship. I just want to stroke someone's hair again and kiss them everywhere.
>>
>>16958141
I hope you find your baby. Girls like you are the best...
>>
>>16958158
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day. Thank you.
>>
File: Esdeath_and_Tatsumi's_Date_(2).jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Esdeath_and_Tatsumi's_Date_(2).jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>>16958169
You're welcome. Consider not worrying about labels. Just live in the moment while you hold that person in your arms.
>>
A,
You crazy, charming fucker. Dear gods I miss having you in my life. I miss that spark we had. I'm sorry you've gotten so sucked up into your day job that you're just not around anymore. Please come back so we can spend time alone together and find out what's between us.
>>
File: Adios.jpg (220 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Adios.jpg
220 KB, 1536x1024
>>16941555

> Mom. I used the €2000 you give me more than 2 year ago for Summer English School to open a Company in Panama. I’m sorry I can’t tell you, but you insist to graduate. That piece of paper means nothing to me. I’m doing college just because I don’t want to make you sad.

> Dad. Damn! I’d love to tell you that in the last 2 years I made a great e-commerce. You’ll love how my business helps people live a better life. You’ll be proud! But wait April …oh yeah, in April I’ll disappear and I’ll call you after 24 hours. Some shit will happen. Tell mom to not freak out. I’ll be in Dubai or Panama (or somewhere else, who knows)

> (ex)-Bestfriend: You were a cool guy full of ideas and future plans. You had the chance to be on this train but you lost it. Why? For a bitch! You forgot about anyone. You forgot about your best friend. Now she left you. Changed your mind. Now you want only a safe underpaid job in a bank and an Audi you can’t afford. I tried to make you remember who you were. Enjoy your next 40 years of being normal.

> (ex)-Girlfriend: I know you fucked that Policeman. My cousin. I send someone to beat the shit out of him the 1st of April. I’ll fuck you for the last time. I’ll fuck you brutal and at the end i’ll cum on your face. Take my wallet and throw on you a 5 Euro bill. Cause you’re a whore

> Italy. FUCK YOU! I wanted to start the business here, but had to pay taxes even with no income. €3700 even if i make €0? You fucktards, I’m not the only one, we’re thousands! You lose tax money for (your greed) €3700 and some shitty bureaucracy. Plus, you fuckin have taxes everywhere. “Oh! You have a Business and breath public air? Take a tax!”

I tried to adapt. But everything is so fuckin delusional.
>>
>>16958204
Initials?
>>
It was so beautiful

It was like a dream

I miss it so much

I'm leaving

I'm gone
>>
>>16958204
subject of letter: AJ
writer of letter: DMP
>>
>>16957399
heh, sorry. that's what I'd call my ex when I was at my sappiest.
>>
File: asukalangely.gif (990 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
asukalangely.gif
990 KB, 500x212
>>16958141
I want to be held like this right now
>>
>>16958141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
>>
K,
I wish I hadn't said those hurtful things to you. I only ever tease you in a playful manner, and I thought you would understand that. In no way did I mean to cause you to get upset. Thinking back to it, it was really ignorant of me to say what I did. I need to be more of a compassionate person and remember that you're sensitive. Damn.
>>
>>16955585
You are so fucking right. Ive been getting down on myself hard lately but not doing anything about how i feel except complaining about it. I need to get a fucking grip and work this shit out. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.