[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasonable choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_1YrAnCqN.jpg (141 KB, 756x1049) Image search: [Google]
4L_1YrAnCqN.jpg
141 KB, 756x1049
Hi /adv/

I want your opinion about this;

I'm 23 years old and still a virgin, i have money to spend should i or should i not go to a prostitute?

If not could you also tell me why?
>>
are you a confident person who is horny beyond belief and want to rail a woman who does this for a living? yea

are you afraid of women and the thought of seeing a naked real one gets your nervous? no, youll probably have trouble getting a condor on let alone come
>>
OP here, i expected abit more responces, or should i say Bump?
>>
>>16941493
Do it. You won't regret catching an STD or something
>>
>>16942163

Even of she says that she checks for diseases every period?
>>
>>16941512
Did you practise putting on a condom before fucking a girl? Like, how can anyone know what they're doing before they've done it?
>>
>>16941493
desu, i would save that money and find a slut in at a club or party. ask your peeps if they can hook you up with a slut or something......thats why they exist
>>
Don't get a prostitute. It's stupid, and a truly pathetic way to lose your virginity.

Man up and go get laid. It's not that hard. I was a virgin until I was 18. Literally ALL I did was say to myself one day "I'm going to fuck this one girl I know." Then, within a month, I got her alone and fucked her. It's not that hard.
>>
>>16942359
the last part sounded "rapy". was it consensual
>>
>>16942381
Of course it was.
>>
>>16942399
of course you would say that lol......im just saying you could of written you sentence better.
>>
>>16941512
>youll probably have trouble getting a condor on let alone come
He can always just practice putting a condom on a few times. And if you can't come, at least concentrate on trying to make the girl feel good, if she likes it it'll give you confidence.
>>
The question is whether or not you want to fuck a prostitute for quite a substantial amount of money for a 23-year-old.

If you're somewhere that it is legal you can easily find one online, tell her you're a virgin, and then go fuck her brains out for 3 minutes for $100.

Sure, it won't really boost your confidence, you might get STDs or traffic sex slaves, and you'll have to lie about this for the rest of your life.

But at least you'll know what a fucking blowjob feels like before you kill yourself in a few years.
>>
Depends on how prostitution is where you live. If it's legal and regulated? By all means go ahead. If not, then be a bit more careful. Or travel to a place where it's legal.
>>
>>16941493
I say do it, OP. I spend hundreds of dollars a month on strippers but haven't worked up the courage to hire a whore. Life is too fucking short to worry about this bullshit. Plus, you'll probably (depending on your budget) get to fuck a woman who, looks-wise, is way out of your league. Just make sure it's a regulated brothel so you don't get that crotch rot. Have fun, OP!
>>
Instead of getting a prostitute take that money, go to a bar, and hit on as many women as possible. You are guaranteed to get at least one whose dtf.
>>
>>16941512
Getting a condor on. Kek
>>
>>16941493

>ITT: men who would spend $100 on drinks club fee etc on a night out for a one night stand, complaining about a man would would pay $100 for a one night stand
>>
>>16942751
>Implying I go skirt chasing at all
Nope. Not this guy. Sex is fine, but it's way down on the bottom of my to-do list.
>>
>>16942751
Whoa anon be careful! Pointing out their hypocrisy might cause them to start frothing at the mouth and yelling things like "real man" and "beta loser" in between their crazed gibberish
>>
>>16941493

Former 23 year old virgin here. I ended up letting a 18-yo runaway live with me, and after not treating her like shit, we've been together for two years now. After catching up on years without sex, 5+ times a day for weeks and basically every day since then, it's pretty comfy.

Nothing is better than getting a blowjob on lunch break and getting texted "GOD i need to make you a sandwich when you're home"

(It helps that I make good money and am reasonably attractive, your mileage may vary)
>>
>>16942683
>not using a condor every time
what are you, new?
>>
>>16942868
do not count on her gratitude lasting forever, anon
if something seems to good to be true, it probably is
>>
>>16942751

$100 is a lot to spend on a night out in a lot of places. Maybe if you go to fancy clubs I guess.

Just go to your local fucking bar and spend $30 tops.

Or don't even bother doing that. Just meet a girl doing something you enjoy or online and then ask her out.

$100 is quite a cheap prostitute by the way.
>>
I'm a femanon, so I'm going to chime in and say that you will later regret losing your virginity to a random person. I lost mine to a male friend, and I wish I had had more options at the time.

Also, regarding lasting or not lasting...seems wierd to try and make someone you are paying for sex cum. If you met her at a bar or a library or an online forum, and genuinely care if she cums, then go ahead.
>>
>>16942642
>Just go to your local fucking bar and spend $30 tops.

I do this every weekend. The choices in the suburbs are slim. There is a bar with younger girls in groups who don't talk to me, even if we have mutual friends in the group. The other is cheaper, but filled in 35+ hamplanets and couples. With a few exceptions the crowd is the same week to week at both places. At this point that is extent of my social life.

I need to get some place where the night life is more varied
>>
I will also now speak as a person who met up with a 22 y/o kissless virgin.

At first he was really sweet and we got along well and I thought it would be no big deal. We took a tour of this historical thing.

Anyway, we end up making out in the backseat of his car and one thing led to another and I blew him (so he lost both virginities the same day).
We go gout again, same kind of situation, I'm fully clothed and blow him. Then spring break ends and we head back to our respective schools.

My school was 6 hours from his, but he claimed he had an appointment an hour away from my school, so the plan was for him to stay for the weekend.
We had lots of sexy chats about what we were going to do to each other.
But then his inexperience caught up to him. Even though he wanted to have sex, it just wasn't really in the cards. I felt like if we weren't just fucking around that he should go down on me if I went down on him. Seemed fair we do that before sex. Then the real truth comes out: afraid of vaginas because he's never seen a real one.
Anyway, it was a terrible visit. He had really foul tasting cum on that trip, so bad that I had to spit it out, he was overly focused on his own pleasure, and I ended it because I felt like that was not a good base for a relationship.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.