[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small problem. Ex keeps popping up in my dreams, when I intent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper-ew0h7pl9gm-pxpod.com.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2238) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-ew0h7pl9gm-pxpod.com.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2238
Small problem. Ex keeps popping up in my dreams, when I intent to forget about her. Been 2 years since we broke up after a 3 year relationahip. Have new girlfriend for 1.5 years. I'm happy.

Why do I keep thinking about her. I cut cintact long ago but I still wonder how she's doing. Is it okay for me to ask her some time to answer the question coming up every time, or should I surpress it and ignore the thoughts and dreams?
>>
>>16941488
Anyone care to give some advice? It's become an annoyance and I can't depend on my own judgement right now, i'm afraid I'll choose to meet uo with her to see how she's doing when I probably shouldn't.
>>
Ya, I would. To save your own sanity. I know the feeling, dated a suicidal girl in highschool, all 4 years. Been with my current girlfriend for 5 years now, but it took awhile for me to not worry about her because of her state of mind.
I would tell your current girlfriend that you plan on talking to ex to clear somebody the air, just to be safe. Woman are fucking OK INSANE when their emotions are in jeopardy. And if she freaks out, the bitch doesn't really love you or understand what your going through
>>
>>16941528
Jesus Christ, typing out long post on mobile is cancer
>>
shes doing good
if she wouldnt youd hear from her

you arent happy
thats why you are dreaming about the dumb bitch while fucking another
>>
>>16941528
Had no problem reading it.

I really feel like asking her. But I don't want to create problems with my current girlfriend. She's sensible and I know she'd say it's okay, but I know women can be crazy.

>>16941537
And just when I thought knew what to do.. You say I shouldn't contact her? The other anon does recommend I do. Can you tell me how the other anon is wrong?

Is it not possible my ex hasn't contacted me yet because she doesn't want to bother me with her crap anymore because we're not in a relationship now?
>>
>>16941567

This just points out that you do want to talk to ex and clear the air, your just looking for someone to try to convince you not to. But whatever you do, don't let a woman make your decisions for you. If our forefathers let woman make all decisions in history, we wouldnt be a species anymore.
Do what you want OP, but the best part is; it takes 2 people to make a relationship work, but only 1 to walk away and end it
>>
>>16941488
You're not dreaming about her.

Dreams are the mind dumping the day's rubbish, usually stray emotions, and dipping into your memory and subconscious to find vehicles for the dumping.

So, for example, if you have a really frustrating day at work, your brain might find some long-forgotten episode of frustration and make you dream about it, just to dump the current emotions.

You are dreaming about something current, and your brain digs your ex up just because she's there in your memory bank and is somehow related to the current thing you're really dreaming about.
>>
>>16941567
women are extremely bad at not spilling their spaghetti, they will will go out of the line to get what they want

>contacting ex while being a relationship

dont be that dickhead
be single and go find an answer or get the fuck over it
>>
>>16941678
Alright. I will get the fuck over it. I want to speak with her but I know I shouldn't, not in my situation.
>>
>>16941646
It's not that I let her make dexisions for me. The opposite. But in this context I know what should and should not be done.

>>16941655
Thanks for this. Made me realise dreaming about her doesn't mean shit, it's just annoying.
>>
I'm in a similar situation. Should I follow OP in his decision not to co tact afyeral, even if it might drive me insane?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.