[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My apartment building is being inspected by the city of Los Angeles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nvtwnesUJK1uam7olo1_1280.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvtwnesUJK1uam7olo1_1280.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
My apartment building is being inspected by the city of Los Angeles in about a month. Tomorrow, the landlords are coming in to do a pre-inspection. They told us on friday. My roommate's boyfriend keeps his snake in our apartment and we're not allowed to have pets. Unfortunately they went out of town for the weekend, and despite my roommate's boyfriend telling me someone was going to come to take the snake, no one has. It's almost 2am and they're supposed to come anytime between 9am and 3:30pm. I need to get rid of this snake but I don't know where I can take him. I thought of hiding him in a closet under some dirty laundry but I'm not certain whether or not they'll look there.

What do?
>>
>>16941412
Just put it in your car.
>>
>>16941412
Do you have any friends or family nearby?

Drive it up to them early morn. Bonus points if it's someone you don't really like
>>
>>16941432
Will he be ok in there? I'd have to sneak him in there now because they'll see me in the morning.
>>
>>16941412
Your boyf is a twat. Endangering your lease because he's too lazy to sort out his snek? I'd be pissed
>>
Tell your landlord you accepted it from a friend to take care of for a few days and ask him/her if that's okay.
>>
Some vets have a pet sitting type of deal and open up early in the morning, especially exotic vets, they watch reptiles while people are on vacation and the snake will be properly cared for
>>
I don't know what the inspection will be like for you, but if I was at an inspection for my apartment and my landlord was looking through my dirty laundry I'd kick him the fuck out immediately.

I assume it has a tank that you can move. If so I think putting it in the closet/under your bed with some towels/clothes over would be fine as long as you are going to be there for the inspection and the snake doesn't give a fuck.

The car is also a good option as long as you have a sheet or something. If it's not too hot or cold it probably won't hurt the fucker for an hour or two.
>>
Put the tank beside a table, couch, or a bed. Throw a blanket over it and then put some trinkets, an alarm clock, some books. Basically make it look like a night stand. The best camouflage is in plain sight.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.