[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this feasible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437541717758.jpg (702 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437541717758.jpg
702 KB, 663x1000
Alright guys, so I posted a thread like this a year or so ago and it got mixed answers so I'm trying again.

I would like to sleep more. Particularly, I would like to be asleep almost all the time that I am not required to attend work or college. My plan would be this:

For the rest of the semester, I only need to be awake between 6am-3pm on weekdays. After that, I have no obligations until the next day. On Saturdays and Sundays I only need to be awake from 6am-noon, maybe 1pm. I can manage to get exercise in the times I've alloted as well, or give myself more time on the weekend.

My question is, can this work? I have a hard enough time sleeping as it is. I thought about just using ZZZquil all the time, but I'm not sure the health risks.
>>
Why do you feel the need to sleep so much?
>>
why are people who post here so stupid?
>>
>>16941293
You want the truth? Life sucks and it's legitimately not going to get better for me until about September. I don't want to kill myself, I just don't want to be active where I don't have to be. Just doing work and school and sleeping outside of those would be fine.

>>16941294
Most of us are desperate for a relief to our suffering.
>>
>>16941304
deal with it
>>
>>16941307
I mean, unless I find a way to do what I've described in my OP, that's all I can do, right?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.