[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not Sure How To Handle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1458293125567.jpg (73 KB, 750x667) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458293125567.jpg
73 KB, 750x667
I'm 23 and I've now been raped twice. Once in high school and once more recently. The time in highschool was straight up held me down and made me take it kind of rape until I just accepted it and let it happen because I was done struggling. More recently I was asleep. I have insomnia issues and sometimes with that I can have sex with someone in my sleep and not know it and zero recollection of the whole ordeal. Now when this happened I didn't blame him because for all I know my body might have acted like I was willing but he had known for at least a month I did not want to have sex with him but he still fucked me in my sleep anyways. Followed by him sitting in my driveway for hours on Valentine's day telling me that we were going to go do what he had planned instead of what my plans were, which had nothing to do with him, so I hung out at the local library for about 6 hours to avoid him. A lot of this harassment, including calling me a slut, worthless person, and a good fuck, has happened but I think he's finally stopped. But I was drinking every day for about a month since this is the second time I've been raped I can't help but think I'm just a rapeable person and its going to be an ongoing thing for me. Which sucks but I guess there are worse things. Over the last week I made myself get very drunk just so I can touch a friend of mine whom I trust very much and we had sex so that I could feel some control over my own body again. It helped. I was numb to the actual act but it still helped me feel a little empowered again. Not sure where to go from here. I want to continue drinking but that's not helpful. I don't know how to not feel worthless and like I deserved it both times. It's awful.
>>
>>16941284
gee I dunno get a restraining order on him and then call the cops afterwards further harassment?
>>
i love you op be my girlfriend so i can abuse you even more but i wont rape you

[email protected]
>>
>>16941335
I plan on getting a restraining order if he decides to show up at my place again but he hasn't shown his face for the last week and a half so I'm hoping he found something better to do. But mentally I'm still pretty fucked xD
>>
>>16941388
I'm not sure that's very enticing o_O
>>
>>16941410
do it first hand, in case you go missing then the cops know where to look first, I had a crazy girl do the same and wish I told someone something before she did what she did, ha!
>>
>>16941418
What did she do?
>>
>>16941418
Fucking crazy bitches xD that's a thought. Everyone here knows about my issues with him but I think I restraining order at this point would be complicated. He's right over state lines and I think that would only prompt him to come knocking on my door and wouldn't care about the restraining order.
>>
Get some professional counselling to help you come to terms with your ordeals and move on with your life.
>>
>>16941423
I'm doing that now but one hour once a week doesn't seem to be enough, my therapist is great but there's just so much to talk about and not enough time
>>
>>16941284
OP you can fall asleep at my place any time. Don't worry, I'm gentle enough that I won't disturb your slumber while I'm tapping that pussy. When you wake-up I'll be sure to make you a nice pancake breakfast and we can hangout all day if you'd like.
>>
>see a therapist
>see a psychiatrist (can't hurt)
>get checked for STDs (see: can't hurt)

Seriously, start seeing a therapist, because getting raped is some traumatic shit that you are gonna need help with.
>>
>>16941428
*note to self* if I spend night at someone's house and they make me pancakes I maaaaaaay want to go get an STD screening. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>16941422
so? if he shows up then just call the cops and he is taken away, simple.

>>16941419
made me eat a bowl of boiled eggs her and her friends made.
>>
>>16941438
Eggs sound nasty. And I'll look into the restraining orders more
>>
Let it out in this thread OP, post whatever you want

I'll come back and check it in a few and shoot you a reply

You sound like you're doing ok
>>
>waaa waaa waaa i was raped
>but i didnt report anything

attention whore, kill yourself
world will be a better place
>>
I really appreciate your openness and honesty about yourself and your situation. Unlike a lot of other girls you take responsibility for your actions.
Many get drunk don't remember what they did and claim they were raped.
I don't mean to downplay what happened to you, you need some guidance on how to avoid situations like this in the future, and it is a serious matter. But rape is a violent crime that needs to be punished. I wish there was a word for sorta-raped-maybe but there isn't. It's YES he belongs in jail, or NO it wasn't rape.

Real rapist go free every day because of half-assed prosecution. Please, for the sake of other victims, don't throw the word rape around lightly.

Get a restraining order against this stalker. It's quick and easy. Talk to a victim's advocate while you're there. Fill out the paperwork, and a judge will issue the RO, it's that easy.
The police will take it from there. They will serve him the RO and tell him to stay the fuck away from you. simple
If he calls you after he gets served, take your phone to the police, and he goes to jail. If he texts you, or has someone else relay a message to you, he goes to jail. If he shows up at your home, call the police.
It's very rare for people to violate restraining orders, if he does call the police.

At some point typically there will be a hearing to continue the RO. Go to court. He will be there on the other side. If you met with the victims advocate before they might go with you to the hearing. The judge will ask if you want to continue the RO. Tell him yes, i'm scared to death of him. or do like most people do and say no, we love each other and want to get back together. Seriously, the judge will continue it. The guy you got the restraining order against would be a fool to argue against the ro. "no you're honor, I can't help myself, I need to be around her" straight to jail
Judge continues RO, or he makes it permanent if you are clear that's what you want.
>>
>>16941517
isn't /r9k/ enough for you, my sexually frustrated friend?
>>
>>16941284
>The time in highschool was straight up held me down and made me take it kind of rape until I just accepted it and let it happen because I was done struggling

Can you greentext pls
>>
You should have killed those guys. You let it happen, so it happened. You let yourself get used. You have muscles and fists, but you hose to freeze up. That's why you got raped. Take some responsibility for your own safety and defend yourself if you need to. Don't expect an actually decent relationship to come along though. Any guy who will fulfill your fantasies will see you as used merchandise and move on.
>>
>>16941284
hello. rape is illegal use police
>>
>>16941795
you are dead wrong. No means no.
fighting back can easily escalate rape to murder
she did not let it happen by not fighting
idiots like you who don't understand what NO means, are the reason we will soon have consent laws, that must be signed by witnesses to make sex legal. incompetence like yours will result in millions of men going to jail.
>>
>>16941827
Better to be dead than used like a puppet. The OP is just as capable of killing the rapist as he is of killing her. She should have fought him away and kept him away, but instead she submitted to him. She can never fully be trudted by any of her male partners and is apparently only a threat away from dropping her pants and spreading her legs. She needs to take karate classes.

>Whiteknighting a cumdumpster on 4chan

She'll never learn to face reality and deal with her issues with beta nu males like you selling her a false reality in the hopes of getting nudes
>>
>>16941857
First of all, its the Flight-Fight-Freeze response. Freezing is just as innate and instinctual a response as fighting. Second of all, you talk tough online but you'll never be raped or even have to worry about it, so maybe you should take off the MMA shirt your mom bought for you at WalMart and shut the fuck up forever.
>>
>>16941284

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've read on 4chan this month.
>>
>>16941857
>She needs to take karate classes.

ohwaityou'reseriousletmelaughharder.jpg
>>
File: shieldselfattack.jpg (84 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
shieldselfattack.jpg
84 KB, 800x450
>>
>>16941897
>Waaah the jew psychologists say freezing is natural so stop telling me to grow a backbone and take responsibolity for my own personal defense
>>
>>16941284
>I'm 23 and I've now been raped twice

suuuure you have
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.