[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make it day to day? I just want to be turned off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457626026847.jpg (56 KB, 450x677) Image search: [Google]
1457626026847.jpg
56 KB, 450x677
How do you make it day to day? I just want to be turned off. Comfort doesn't come in any form, (drugs, money, family, friends, sex, etc.). I can't understand how people can function in their lives. Am I missing something? Some catharsis that everyone else received? I have tried talking to therapists and they always tried referring me to a psychiatrist or just telling me that they can't help me, kind of made me realize this country (U.S.A.) is a joke when it comes to mental health. How do you make it? Is there anyways for me to function like a person in my head?
>>
i dont man, im on a downhill path and i constantly think about suicide. i dont even have that bad of a life. i just have this deep urge to end things because everything is pointless
>>
>>16941016
Whenever I start feeling like you, OP, I remember that what I have now is better than being dead and better than being homeless. You have a roof over your head, food in your belly, and money in your pocket. Life ain't so bad, anon.
>>
>Am I missing something?

There will always be unpleasant things in life to overcome, but happiness does not come from getting what you want - it comes from learning to love the struggle.
>>
Why not just see that psychiatrist you keep getting referred to?

>they exist for a reason: they're actually helpful
>>
>>16941248
Because drugs don't help and I dont like being pacified with meds.
>>
>>16941220
Thats the thing it doesn't matter where I am. I've veen homeless and after getting out of uni I have more money than I know what to do with but I still feel no place here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.