[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this guy off a dating site who looked good in his pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 4PwLPWRnHc2l.jpg (36 KB, 594x361) Image search: [Google]
4PwLPWRnHc2l.jpg
36 KB, 594x361
I met this guy off a dating site who looked good in his pics but when we met up he was a lot more chubby than what his pics were. We have a lot in common and if he was skinnier I could see myself in a relationship with him but I can not see myself having sex with him. The thought of his stomach fat moving around like jelly turns me off.
He wants to go on another date how do I turn him down without saying it's because he is too chubby?
>>
how fat exactly? like pic? thats nothing.

but anyway why not give him ideas to work on his body? this could be the encouragement he needs to better him body. for a qt girl
>>
>>16940984
"Anon, you don't really look like your pictures and you're fat. It's not going to work for me. Good bye and good luck in the future. Also, hit the gym you fat slob."

There. Easy, right?
>>
you went on ONE date and you're asking how to break it off? Fuck off with this shit bait, anyone going on one single date is just going to ghost out and stop replying.

Still, you're probably a bitter hamplanet woman so the same advice is going to apply either way: Fat people are disgusting tubs of shit, and you should be brutally honest with "him" about what's wrong, suggest that he may be a completely fine person on the inside, but the fat on the outside is disgusting, shows poor impulse control and is sexually unappealing and is a complete dealbreaker.

Or, simply: "get back to me when you lose some weight"
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.