[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ I'm 28 years old male and I'm thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: desert-fox-632x389.jpg (52 KB, 632x389) Image search: [Google]
desert-fox-632x389.jpg
52 KB, 632x389
hey /adv/

I'm 28 years old male and I'm thinking about going full nocturnal. I simply function better when the sun is down and I would have learned a whole lot more in school if it were to have taken place at night.

Any tips? Like move to a city where there is a lot of 24hr activity going on? What type of job should I get? How do I meet fellow nocturnal people?

thanks
>>
>>16940801
Las Vegas? Card dealer?
>>
>>16940822

sounds appealing, the idea of working with people who are on vacation is pretty cool
>>
Not a good idea had a cousin who was stationed in Alaska who was technical nocturnal since the sun doesn't have the same patterns as it does anywhere else,he came back messed up needing pills to fix his "cycle" in his brain.

I love the night but I wouldn't disregrade the sun,too many negatives
>>
>>16940857
As someone who lives in Vegas tourists are the fucking worse.
>>
>>16940801
Move to a big city where there is nightlife. Medical staff may be a good choice, since I'm sure the pay is fine and you'd be up late taking care of people.

Good luck anon, and be careful while driving late at night.
>>
security guard is definitely one where they're always looking for people to do night shifts. I used to do security and I think the best way to go (atleast at first) is to go to a major security firm like securitas or US Security instead of trolling craigslist for want ads. Companies/buildings come to them to hire guards if they don't want to do it themselves. Much easier to find work through them when you're starting out than other ways since most places want people who have experience.

If you decide you like it and want to do it long term then become an armed guard, much more money in that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.