[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Applications
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Alright so simple question. A ton of job applications ask when you started working at and when you left a job. Worse even, some ask to the fucking day. I can't even remember the month? How should I handle this while I'm putting out applications? Should I just round to january 1st and put the year I started and left?
>>
File: 2015-12-04 15.38.48.jpg (36 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04 15.38.48.jpg
36 KB, 236x248
Not many people applying to jobs on these boards?
>>
just give a rough estimate, when it asks to the day I just try to remember what month I left and put the first of the month
>>
>>16940582

Just roughly figure it out. I'm sure you can use context clues to kind of remember. You know how many years you worked there, right? Was it cold? Pick a winter month. Warm? Summer. If they bother to check with you on the background check, just admit that you had to round it, since you don't remember. If you worked for a larger company, you can call HR and clear it up. They have to record this kind of thing.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.