[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so the story I'm about to tell you happened to a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Ok so the story I'm about to tell you happened to a friend and for some reason, doesn't sit well with me. I don't know what it is. Just a feeling that something was unjust.
>friend l likes girl
>orbits her
>begs her to be his gf
>she says no
>eventually changes her mind to yes
>find out from Chad friend that she only held off dating friend L so she could fuck Chad.

There's something upsetting about this but I can't put it into clear words. What's wrong with that situation someone help me figure out. Should i tell friend L?
>>
I dunno, I guess its a bit dirty in that she didn't enter a relationship she had some interest in because she wanted to fuck chad first. But she wasn't dating him, so it's not like she really did anything wrong. I'd stay out of it, not really your problem. Focus on your own business.
>>
>>16940569
You can tell L if you want them to break up or have an argument. You can at least tell the girl that's fucked up. L probably should know but you should contemplate the consequences of telling him
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.