[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Security License Training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1392341745430.gif (861 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1392341745430.gif
861 KB, 300x237
So i got this cousin who wants me to desperately go with him to this license acquisition training and i have no idea what to study for, i have asked him before hand many times what i should study for or if there was anything to look out for before even considering applying to such a place for it but he has not been open with me as to what kind of topics would be covered in the one week course, i would like to know a story or two from you anons on how your security license went in north america and if it really was like he said "easy". I would really appreciate some insight as to what the process of obtaining this license is and what you did during the training from taking notes to physical activities.

I am a Fat mexican guy 18 years of age and am 5"11 so yeah not that tall at all but he is quite shorter than me and he already finished police foundations so i can understand how it might be easier for him to acquire this license but for me who knows very little about the criminal code other than a few sections i have my doubts. Thanks for your help in advance. ask any questions and i will answer.

Additional information

I live in Toronto, I am unemployed and my career path does require me to gain experience about security before i can even be considered to join the police force. although i was planning on doing this eventually i also would have studied for it beforehand but now i am tasked with going at it head first without anything to arm myself with.
>>
Bumping shamefully.
>>
I cant bump forever, so here's hoping.
>>
My main issue is waking up tomorrow in the morning around 6 and realizing i am about to go to something i had no intention of going to and completely messing it all up, along with CAD $290

I am still hoping for some help from any of you even if you hadn't had the experience i would like to hear some ways around this that i can come out on top of it. I feel like i really do need your advice.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.