[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop getting attached easily and valuing girls so highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: png.png (2 MB, 1706x2560) Image search: [Google]
png.png
2 MB, 1706x2560
How do I stop getting attached easily and valuing girls so highly when I get attached? I end up checking my phone constantly, and become clingy. I check their twitter to see if they're posting while ignoring me and I overthink everything. When I don't get instant replies I start to think maybe she doesn't like me anymore.
I wish I could just not care as much, but I can't help it. People say to just get a hobby and get into that, but I have a good number of them, and I can't concentrate on any of them because I end up thinking about this girl. This is clearly bad for me but I can't fix it.
>>
>>16940493
Finding other shit to do and talking to someone about it
>>
>>16940493
I'm literally the exact same way man. I just listen to songs I find to be romantic while thinking about her. Or at least I used to when I loved her. Don't worry, love never lasts haha
>>
>>16940524
Yeah I'm going to go talk to someone about my anxiety once I get it set up.

>>16940537
It's more like, I know she is bad for me, and she is clearly the same way with other guys as she is with me, but I can't let her go.

Maybe I should just confess and get rejected and end this..
>>
Kissie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
>>
>>16940547
Invite her out alone. I was in this situation, and she was turning out guys left and right. Turns out she was just hardcore emotionally closed off and no one had to time to really get past that except for me, so several dates, happy hours, etc later, and we're holding hands and cuddling and shit.

Sometimes it's a long term battle and you gotta go along with it if you really feel into her.
>>
>>16940600
There's distance between us so I can't really do that. There's basically no way this can work out in that kind of way, but I still get really anxious and clingy for no reason. I need to fix this somehow but I don't know how. Can I even be okay with just sending messages as friends? This past week we haven't even had a proper conversation. It's like I get ignored often now. I never get quick responses. I need to do something about this though
>>
>>16940600
>>16940605
Maybe I should just try and not talk to her for a while and see what happens. I don't know if I can do that though..
>>
>>16940493
Just chill man. Take a deep breath and practice self control. You can jerk off if that helps. Just take it easy, meditate, and take some meds because you seem to have an anxiety problem.
>>
>>16940629
I went to my gp about it a couple of days ago because it's gotten heaps worse, especially with people I'm interested in. I said I didn't really want meds though so she set me up to see someone to talk to. I don't know when that's going to happen though.
I don't know what to do right now though. I can't stop thinking about her even though she clearly isn't that interested in me anymore.
>>
>>16940493
Ask her out, get rejected, move on.

By the time someone says yes you'll learn that women are just people, not magical beings of happiness.

Stop fantasizing and start actually communicating.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.