[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling too Much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1440x1080
Hey. So my family is composed of some pretty unhappy people. As for myself, I think I'm okay, I'm pretty happy.

Oftentimes, though, I get to feeling down because I feel bad for my family members, or that I can't do anything to help them. I help around the house, I try to help with money, but I know it won't make much better, and it definitely won't make them happy.

How do I be there for them but not let their bad emotions get to me? I want to be happy but I can't be if I'm carrying their pain.
>>
You're not going to be helping anyone if you don't prioritize your own success first and foremost. If you're disciplined and hard-working now, in the future you will be better equipped to help those in need.
>>
If you do the best in your ability to make them happy, then you shouldn't be unsatisfied if they're still unhappy. Because you put in 100% effort, going out of your way for your family, and for their best interests. Let your actions for THEM make YOU happy. Because in the end, you're giving all that you have for your family. And that's all that matters, isn't it?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.