[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, my friend's kid has extreme emotional problems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1397124330052.png (390 KB, 665x247) Image search: [Google]
1397124330052.png
390 KB, 665x247
Holy shit, my friend's kid has extreme emotional problems. She told him to do his homework and he started crying and yelling like he does about half the time he's told to do this. Shit kept escalating and now he's been screaming for about an hour and a half and acting as if his mom is going to kill him. All over some homework. I don't even think he knows why he's so upset.

I don't know what advice I'm here for either. Just kinda needed to vent. Not really sure there is anything I can do anyway since it's not my kid.
>>
>>16940474
If only he had a father...
>>
>>16940477
Yeah, I bet that would help. He lives on the other side of the country with his wife, though.
>>
>>16940474
He gets away with it.
Who ever yells loudest wins. She will basically do his homework later.
>>
>>16940488
He definitely gets away with it. Such a spoiled brat. She yells louder than him, though. I'm surprised no one called the cops because you would think he was getting severely beaten and mistreated.
She won't do his homework. He's doing pretty poorly in school because he hardly does any work.
>>
Well, it's quiet now so I'm gonna try to relax. I'm happy to let this thread die along with my memory of this. But if anyone else wants to offer any additional insight, I'd be keen on hearing it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.