[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to text my ex SO badly. We broke up a little over 2 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
I want to text my ex SO badly. We broke up a little over 2 months ago. He went no-contact on me, never responded to any of my messages (left quite a few over the course of a month. Ugh.). A week ago he saw me out with a guy at a bar, and according to our mutual friend he was "bothered by it but knew it was to be expected." But then again he could have lied.
It would be too long to post the scenario

Has it been long enough? Should I wait another month? Any of you have stories of things working out after a break up? PLS
>>
You should forget him and move on
>>
In short, he broke up with out of anger. Wasn't the first time we did this, but since the previous times he would get back to me, I figured it would happen again... but I got a little desperado there with how many messages I sent.
>>
>>16940370
I've been trying. I really have. Been hitting up old friends, current friends, trying to meet new friends. I've gone on a date, and then met another guy recently but they were both just looking for a fling/fuck or whatever because I found out one had a gf and the other was a traveler. The friends I have are all in a bad place in their life, or use me, or boring, or don't like the things I do and everything seems so bland and sad and pointless.
>>
>>16940393
You should do what I did and get really super drunk and high and hang out with people that actually want you around.

That made my feels about my ex die really quick
>>
>>16940360
This guy right here >>16940370 is right.

Moving on from a bad relationship is like quitting a bad habit, like drinking or smoking. Sure, you'll miss it. But you know that you'll be much better off and happier for yourself once you distance yourself, physically and emotionally from it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.