[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl too fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: fat.jpg (176 KB, 716x1022) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
176 KB, 716x1022
> find girl on okc with 95% match
> fits perfectly, similar interests great chemistry
> meet her, get along really great
> but she seems to be at least chubby, cant say how much exactly, give her the benefit of the doubt
> things escalate over the course of a few dates
> well we fuck and she is quite a lot too heavy. cant even fuck her doggystyle because there is so much fat on her ass.

If she was less fat, she would be marriage material for me, but I get goose bumps if I think of fucking her again.

What do I do?
a) tell her straight forward and leave her with the option to come back, if she loses weight (unrealistic)
b) keep meeting her, but stay away from sex until she understands, why that is the case
c) something else

> definitely more fat than this picture
>>
>>16939924

C) something else. Break it off. Don't string her along or try to change her, because it only leads to resentment.
>>
>>16939935
This.
Seriously you fucked up by fucking her already. If you come forth its gonna be a shit show. If you go dark itll probably be fine if you have no other connection s with her.
>>
I'm just surprised you managed to get your dick up for her. Break it off, she's obviously not the one you want to be with.
>>
>Too much fat on her ass

So like, it wasn't a bubble, but rather sagging and blocking her pussy? God that must have been humiliating for her. Dump her immediately
>>
>>16939924

Why can't she just lose a bit of weight? How tall is she and how much do you think she weighs?
>>
>>16939924

Also why not try a liberator? It helps a TON when you are Fucking fat girls. Really let's them get situated in the proper position and opened up for you.
>>
>>16940062
170cm should be around 5'8
and I would guess her to be 85kg or 190lbs

>>16940001
you know the grand canion? thats how it looked

>>16940078
not gonna buy equipment to fuck a chick that I am not physically attracted to. And dont even know what exactly you mean.

Only position working was missionary, which was kind of boring after 2 hours with a break.
>>
>>16939924
This one really comes down to your personal preference... Me? I try to treat others how I want to be treated even when it gets me into trouble. So if this were me, I would go with option A in the gentlest way possible. I would ditch the part about "if ur get nice and tight you can come back!" part because then you're making it into a power struggle or something strange.

I would do something like:
>I honestly think you're beautiful. You're a beautiful person (list all the shit you like), but physical chemistry is important to me... and I don't think we connect very well in that way.
She will know exactly what you're saying. If she asks for more, I would answer her question, i.e. if she says, "Is it because I'm too fat?" or some shit then I would just be honest. But fat people who don't want to be not fat usually get the not so subtle hint there and don't ask for more.

And if she flips her shit, which she might!, I always defend by saying, "Look, I'm not here to cause you pain... but I also have to be honest and true to what my preferences are. I don't want to waste your or my time and I don't think it would be right to lie to you."
If someone seriously argues with *telling the truth* in a humble and gentle way... well they can go fuck themselves because what else are you supposed to do? Lie? short change yourself? People like what they like. She's gotta grow up sometime.
>>
post body shot
>>
>>16940127
this guy. this guy gets it
>>
>>16940139
Dont have any, only pictures with her face so far, the god ol' fingertrap

>>16940127
yeah, that is pretty much what I was thinking.

It's probably gonna be the same outcome as >>16939935

Do I do that in a public, half-public or private environment?
>>
>>16940175
You trolling or are you retarded?
>>
Why not just date the girl since she has a great personality and you think she's a good match for you? Weight can always be lost, maybe do active things with her like go for walks or if she comes over for dinner cook healthy meals and maybe she'll get the hint. Outright saying you don't want to be with a fat girl is kinda straightforward and rude and I don't think she would appreciate it, no one would.
>>
>>16940187
You're such a faggot, holy shit. Weight COMPOUNDS a lot of problems. It's not remotely worth staying with her for her "personality".

I must be a land whale yourself to be so delusional.
>>
>>16940217
I bet you date hot girls with zero personality and no brain just to get off. I'd rather be with a fat fucker who I can actually talk to and have a relationship with than have an attractive mindless cumdumpster. Weight can easily be lost, takes a lot to find someome who clicks with you well.
>>
>>16940260
>black and white bullshit
Nice straw-man faggot. If you have enough game you can get girl who isn't a fucking hambeast who also has a decent personality.
>weight can be easily be lost
If it was easy, everyone would do it. It's so clear you don't even remotely know what you're talking about it hurts.
>>
File: 5_8_200lbs.png (1 MB, 866x1150) Image search: [Google]
5_8_200lbs.png
1 MB, 866x1150
>>16940111

What's Up Fuckers!?

Learn to have sex asshole. I'm about that weight and size and I have no problem having sex with my boyfriend, including him taking me from behind.

This is what a woman of that height and weight looks like! Oh she's a land whale right? Fuck you!
>>
>>16940286
>What's Up Fuckers!?
Lol you sound like a fucking tool
>Saying you're not fat when wearing a loose dress
You sure showed him! If you really prove yourself, then you strip to your underwear at least.
>>
>>16940276
Look, not going to argue was just saying my two cents. I have a girlfriend and she's not a hambeast although she was chubby when I met her. Fat people CAN lose weight its just they don't want to, usually working out for a month then giving up. My girlfriend and I worked out and did small things like that and I'm glad I took the chance, she's a wonderful woman and she's a lot happier with herself too.
>>
>>16939924
>baby dicked faggot confirmed
>>
File: chub.jpg (21 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
chub.jpg
21 KB, 500x359
>>16940286
I feel like this is very inaccurate because I'm a man with the same stats and look like this
so there's no way it's sitting that well on a woman
>>
>>16940347

You don't have her ass and tits and hips.
>>
>>16940286
Guys have no concept of weight/height on women. It's even better when the compare bra sizes.
>>
>>16940286
weight is just a number, and that girl holds that weight pretty well so she probably has some muscle underneath, body fat% is what really matters, weight is just a proxy

that being said, the girl in that photo is unfuckable in my book, but I have standards. plenty of men dont. good luck.
>>
>>16940361
I also have higher bone density and more muscle mass
there is absolutely no circumstance where a man and woman can be the same height and weight, and the woman doesn't look fatter
>>
>>16940286
>2- Watch out for the “Skinny Girl Pose.”

>It’s when the girl puts her hands on her hips, elbows forward, and lowers her head to reduce the double-chin.

this photo also has her body at the 3/4ths side angle, which makes it look like it's from the front and that you're seeing her real width. You aren't. Her waist size is bigger than it looks.

Next I suppose you'll post a myspace angle to try to tell me fat chicks aren't fat? Get out of here with this weak shit.

>>16940388
nah, a blob with no muscles and a very muscular girl could have the same measurements, we are admittedly talking extremes though.
>>
>>16940286
this picture looks fake. I can't believe that woman is 200lbs. She looks closer to 160lbs or something.
>>
>>16940187
there are limits to, how dumb a chick may be and there are limits to how unattractive she may be.
I dont want either line to be crossed.
Most girls cross the intelligence line for me, here we have a girl that crosses the other line instead, does that make it any better?

>>16940286
yeah, looks pretty similar to her figure wise

It was not a problem to have sex, she came a lot, told me I filled her 100% with my penis. But it was pretty hard to cum for me, because she is very unattractive and is physically unable to do any move that might turn me on during sex. Add onto that the annoying fat flapping, sweating from her and i definitely do not want to fuck her again. took me 2 hours to cum, because I didnt want to make her feel bad, if I didnt cum.

>>16940347
you are right, it really doesnt. But with a propper dress, it hides pretty well. but look at those legs, knees, arms and the circumference of that belt

Here is a similar girl without dress: http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-50531-body-shape.htm?StartAt=0#.Vu9brUe2JNY

tits were like soft baloons sticking through a whole in the fat. Ass was nightmare-ish
>>
>>16939924
I think you should just break up with her and make something up.

Don't be honest, this will ruin her self esteem forever.

If you aren't attracted to her, you can't really wife her. So... the relationship would go nowhere.
>>
>>16940187
and to clarify my boundaries, I am 6'1 and 155 lbs.
Unless she is taller, I dont want my girl to be heavier than me.
>>16940414
>>
>>16939924
that's disgusting brah

it's her choice to lead such an unhealthy lifestyle

which is fine cause many men have a fat fetish

but you're clearly not one of them so why stick with her?
>>
>>16940286
Her arms and legs look fat and pudgy even in this shit photo. And the rest of her body is blanketed by that sheath dress along with that tacky plastic looking belt. A thin belt meant to make her waist look smaller than it actually is, mind you. Fat women go to extreme lengths when it comes to trying to look slim in clothing.

That's why those super ugly peplum tops and made for fatties peasant tops are so popular now. Blech.
>>
>>16940286
she could stand to lose some weight

but she's not repulsive or anything, probably average
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.