[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1268177635967.jpg (11 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
1268177635967.jpg
11 KB, 250x322
Hi /adv/

I've started a relationship about 2 months ago with a girl.
She's kinda cute, on the chubby side tho.

The thing is, I don't know if this whole relationship thing makes me happy. I'm quite indifferent to most of it actually.
It's the first time I'm having one so I'm learning.

We don't really have the same hobbies. I'm more of a laid back kind of guy (I like museums, chilling in bars / at home). She's more of a high on life kind of girl. We understand each other a lot though, things are really transparent.
Sex is great. She asks for it at least once a day if not twice and does absolutely everything I could ever ask for (even more). I've had ONS before and she blew everything out of the park.

Beside all that I don't feel very good about it. She makes me spend tons of time with her and that's at the expense of the things I like. She's not really into museums or serious movies and I feel like I'm missing on a lot of things already.

I'm really asking myself is it really worth it?
Is it still very fresh? Should I wait a little bit before considering breaking up?

I'm afraid of waiting too much and her falling in love. It'll make it more difficult.

I'm asking myself if we're really made for one another. Sure we understand each other extremely well (I don't think someone understood me better before) but I could find someone with hobbies/habits closer to mine. Or who is taking care of herself a little better.

I can't really confront her on those issues. It's not fair to do it this early I think.
I'm not quite sure.

I'd really like some advice on all this since I'm clueless (and a bit autistic).
>>
Tell her what you told us. If you're not at the point in your life where you want to settle down probably leave
>>
>>16939822
I'm afraid to have this conversation with her to be honest

I'm not even sure about my own feelings....

This all relationship thingy is scary to me
>>
>>16939817
You got into a relationship because you thought sharing your life with someone would make you happier, no? Well, if you were happier prior to the relationship then it seems pretty obvious what to do.
>>
>>16939869
A bit of that, a bit of curiosity as well.

It's... different.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.