[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im semi facebook illiterate and have a friend who constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 671540.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
671540.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
im semi facebook illiterate and have a friend who constantly goes offline after not talking for a few minutes but the second I say anything to him he comes back online to respond.

is he manually making it appear like hes offline for me only every time he appears offline or is something else going on?
>>
>>16939652
If he's on desktop then he just has Facebook system alarms so he sees when you send a message and closes the tab when you don't talk.

If he's on mobile he's obviously just turning off his screen if nobody is talking
>>
>>16939652

No, he's probably using the messenger app on his phone like most people do. You don't just sit there logged on, new messages pop up like text messages, and you answer them as they arrive
>>
theres also times where he will remain offline while responding. does that change anything that you guys have said? appreciate the replies so far
>>
>>16939652
Quick question OP, is that the Hateful 8 in the picture?
>>
>>16939899
Not OP but this obviously is. Can't you read the sign ? Weird thing is I don't recall any trees near the entrance, and the land was flat in the movie. Mustbe a fan art.
>>
>>16939908
I just have bad eyes. Plus my memories not that good so I didn't remember the name of the cabin.
>>
>>16939838
Doesn't change what was said. It's all about apps and Windows. It's how I do it.
>>
>>16939838

No, Facebook's messenger is notoriously glitchy. I can stand next to someone that's online and typing and they won't be online on my messenger list. Some days, everyone I know is completely offline and it displays people I've never talked to in my most frequent people.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.