[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/. So here's the problem... Long story short,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg-large.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
B_ZOY-sU0AEcwAk.jpg-large.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
Hello, /adv/. So here's the problem...
Long story short, met a cute traveling aussie over the weekend who's last night here is tonight. We all hung out already this whole weekend almost, but for reasons I am unsure if I should message him and say "hey want to go out for drinks tonight before you leave" although I want to because I can't tell if he's just generally uninterested now, OR if it's because I came off as uninterested and standoffish (which i tend to do when i get nervous around someone)... he might think I was disappointed in how he lasted less than 30 seconds from me just sucking his dick, that I didn't finish, that his friends were comparing their own big dick sizes earlier but he was hesitant to mention his and as it turned out it was small BUT I DON'T CARE. I seemed like I did because I fuckin asked how big everyones was but I don't fucking know why because dick size/sex/etc doesn't matter to me at all, when I like someone they can have a mangled dick idc.
I know it's pointless to worry because I'll probably never see him again and him and his friends are all trying to party/travel/fuck around the world but he was really cool and I really mostly just want to ask him about tonight so that he thinks "oh ok she wasn't upset/turned off from me it turns out, cool"... I'm just embarrassed to text because my friend and i hung out with them a LOT and we definitely seemed to overstay our welcome, but they seemed more annoyed by my friend than me...
TL;DR want to invite guy out for the sake of him realizing i wasn't standoffish because i was not interested or something, but maybe he doesn't give a shit and at this point it will just be needy as they're all leaving tomorrow anyway
>>
you're a woman, he'll be over as soon as you give the green light.
>>
>>16939626
>you're a woman
see, anon, this is where a big problem is. Long story short, I promise there's a huge misconception with the whole mindset of that.
Girls can be seen as needy/desperate/annoying even if they are beautiful. That's what happened with my friend she was down to fuck one of the guys and they did but she wanted again the next night he was like ehh... then this morning the guys were making fun of her in the other room saying she was looking at him like a schoolgirl or puppydog or something and i said she wants another round before she leaves and they laughed :/ she was being generally obnoxious though, but i was being standoffish/quiet due to nerves myself and they might have thought oh what a weirdo.

tl;dr being a woman doesn't mean guys wont be turned off or annoyed
>>
>>16939710
bby plz, we all know he'll come running over. just put on that pouty face daddy taught you and you'll have what you want :^)
>>
>>16939720
..... what the hell.

Ah fuck it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.