[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: cryingwojakbed.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojakbed.png
21 KB, 357x313
So I went on 2 dates with this chick, and while I was a bit awkward (And wimped out of a kiss at the second one), we both seemed to genuinely enjoy it. She's way out of my league but she has (had) been expressing interest in keeping on meeting up and stuff.
Thing is, she is always busy and our plans often get cancelled. She has gotten to the point now where she doesn't respond and hasn't texted me in days. How do I text her out of the blue to tell her that I don't want to waste my time, or if there are feelings, that I cant get hints and that shes socially inept (hear shes boring, but seems really fun with her friends). It really fucked me up senpaitachi, but I still want to leave it amicably and go back to orbiting some other qt :^)
>>
>hasn't been texting me back
idk is she busy if yes the shes busy otherwise take the fucking hint
>>
>>16939622
She is busy often, but I cant see why someone cant respond with an "I'm busy atm".
takes like 5 seconds. If not, and I take the hint, why is it that when we do talk, shes always wanting to spend time and shit?
>>
>>16939640
how old are you do you guys have jobs is she playing games because people under 25 are annoying with that shit
>>
>>16939647
I work, but she barely does. we're both 18, but she manages a lot more schoolwork. Probably just liked the free Panera and movie ;)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.