[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime my gf gets mad or feels shitty she takes it out on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455252251191.jpg (619 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455252251191.jpg
619 KB, 1365x2048
Everytime my gf gets mad or feels shitty she takes it out on me and says some really mean stuff like how boring I am or how I should grow some balls or how pathetic I am. I used to defend myself and she would get madder. Now I understand that she is trying to tell me she is not happy with our relationship so I try to ask whats wrong and see if we can discuss it. Its just so weird how one day she tells me that she can't live without me and that she loves me so much and the next she says all these hurtful stuff. All I want to ask is your opinion on whether or not this behaviour is normal. I love her loads but this is draining me of my energy and happiness. Everytime I try to discuss it with her it ends in an argument and im tired of it.
>>
she's a woman. of course it's normal. she's probably even pms'ing. maintain logs on it and you'll probably catch a pattern that coincides with her vagina bleeding.
>>
>>16939611
im afraid it will not last. sooner or later you will hate her for that. abandon ship
>>
It not normal. Sure, people get in moods and angry, but that doesn't give them the right to be cunts to others for no reason. Bottom line is she is immature and unwilling to communicate what's wrong.
>>
Go out and have a life until you realize you can be happy with yourself and the reason you a are with her is becasue you want to not becasue you need her.

Make her know that and show her you can, it's her problem if she wants to keep you.

Tl;dr you are a strong independent man who needs no woman.
>>
It's not normal. Bitch is crazy and verbally abusive. She needs to cut the shit or you need to end it. Stop letting her push you around.
>>
>>16939616
I get what you're saying, I had relationships before but it never happened this bad. How am I supposed to deal with it? Ignore it or discuss it? In my previous relationships I would ignore it or try set boundries and the whole situation would die down most of the time but this ones really aggressive.
>>
I've been there senpai. My gf used to do the exact same thing until i said fuck it and stopped trying to get back with her after she dumped me(it was basically a tradition to get dumped and try to win her back like the little cuck that i was). Long story short i showed her i was fine without her and she came back running. I decided to give it one last go and she has changed completely. She adores me now. I know you love her but if this relationship is toxic let it go. You will be fine i promise. I was fine without my gf. If she really cares she will come back. If not you dont really need her in your life. Its hard i know. Just do it.
>>
Some abusive people will "test" your love with bullshit like this. A lot of people who come from abusive households will also associate things like that with what a relationship "should" be like.

Regardless, your gf is being abusive and you should not stand for it. If abusers were terrible all the time it would be easy to leave them. The effective ones will placate you with apologies and affection and words of love. They occasionally offer you a carrot to give you incentive to stick around.

For both of your sakes, you need to leave. She needs to learn that that shit won't stand, and you need to get out for your own sanity. Leave her and don't accept any more apologies. if she was really sorry she would have corrected her behavior.
>>
this is pretty typical female bullshit, but don't put up with it.
>>
try talking about it when shes not upset. ie: you bring it up first. nothing useful is ever communicated when a couple is already angry and upset
>>
Also something else....shouldn't relationships make you feel stronger and happier but are hard work? Because sometimes i feel like I work hard and get mean comments back, little support or encouragement.
>>
>>16939611
nah brother, no offense but you should grow some balls and tell her to fuck right off. she doesn't love you at all, she's using your insecure ass to get validation and to blow steam on you since probably no one else cares about her shit because guess what, she's a fucking bitch. and this is fairly common on both sexes - fuck you if you think otherwise.

seriously dude, stop being so pathetic, get some hobbies (mountain biking, playing guitar, fitness, wtv) and drop her dumb ass. after that, find someone who appreciates your qualities and overlooks your shortcomings. someone who you can trust and open yourself to. 'cause thats what love is .maybe it will take a while but you'll look at your former relationship and you'll say "goddamn that anon was right." until then, accept no substitutes. be stronger than that. be content with yourself or no one else will.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.