[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wise cat.png (133 KB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
wise cat.png
133 KB, 294x240
So I'm with a girl right now who is married on paper but they are seperated. Shes in a fight with CPS also. That case is the reason they are still married. Recently her husband found out about is and is throwing a fit and doing all this shit to make her life hell. All my friends whom I love to death and trust tell me I need to just break it off. So I guess I'm just asking for your advice on the subject. Please be kind... What do you all think? I'll give more info if asked. Thank you.
>>
You should stick around man, do you want her image of men to be ruined? Her husband won't do anything. If she's a good person you'll see it :)
>>
>cucking yourself by dating a single mother
Not even once.
>>
>>16939566
If you think this could be the one, stay.

If not, go.

Love is worth fighting for. And he needs to get that they're separated.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.