[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I compensate my habit of daily cannabis smoking with increased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ChristopherLee_revelation.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ChristopherLee_revelation.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
If I compensate my habit of daily cannabis smoking with increased daily studying and exercise, does that make it more okay?
>>
all things in moderation
>>
lol no. weedsmokers are usually the biggest failures. by smoking you're already a statistic.
>>
>>16939559
Moderation of amount or frequency?
>>
>>16939569
>Smoking at the end of the day while chilling out during your free time
Fine.

>Sitting at home all day staying high 24/7 and skipping out on responsibilities/life
not fine
>>
>>16939568
you're only a statistic if you fall into the uncultured lazy ass bum who does nothing but smoke pot everyday and bitch about how 'weed is not le drug it is le plant' type of pot smoker, which OP never said or implied he was, you fucking retard.
>>
>>16939568
i smoke weed every day and got into a microbiology graduate program at uw so what statistics are these i mean i am a failure but more at being a happy well adjusted person

>>16939575
this i worked at a dispensary my undergrad and the fuck around patients everyone hated always came at random times between 12-3 and trust me these guys didnt have morning or night jobs
>>
>>16939575
Pretty much smoke whenever I don't have anywhere to be. I get As at community college 1 class at a time and work hard 40 hours a week. No life hobbies other than smoking, bedroom guitar and hanging with old high school friends.
>>
>>16939599
>you're only a statistic if you fall into the uncultured lazy ass bum.....which OP never said or implied he was
>OP outright states he's a weed junkie

all weedsmokers are lazy garbage. must suck knowing youre a retard :)
>>
>>16939613
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>16939623
maybe one day you'll realize the error of your stinky feet smelling ways :^)
>>
>>16939613
must suck having your mom being fucked by a superior negro male and having to blow steam on the folk here at /adv/. well, look at the bright side. at least its not your gf. not that you have one :D
>>
>>16939568
I am smoking in my flat with my best friend from grad school across the street from the office of the law firm that I own jointly with, coincidentally, that same friend. In other words, fuck your statistics.
>>
>>16939599
>>16939600
>>16939599
I don't know why you have so many replies, it's clear that you're baiting or just mentally handicapped.
>>
>>16940159
Lawyers are the most habitual drug users....I'm surprised it's not coke.
>>
>>16939631
>>16940159
>>16940169
>>16939623
See this is what smoking weed does to you, it makes you an insecure weenie

too bad you aren't girls. maybe then your junkie status wouldn't matter :^)
>>
>>16939558
I don't know. The only weed smoker I know is a retired and disabled 57-year old trucker. He's a cool dude, though. Gives great advice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.