[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys, so I have met this girl at university about 3 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1435870073175.png (590 KB, 638x476) Image search: [Google]
1435870073175.png
590 KB, 638x476
Hello guys,

so I have met this girl at university about 3 months ago. We have become very good and close friends and I fell in love with her. I can feel that we have a special connection. We can talk about anyting for hours, we laugh about the same things, I can easily make her laugh and we have a lot in common. If we dont see each other at university, she usually texts me. I tried to get a little bit flirty in a funny way in the last month and she didnt say to stop or whatever.

The sad thing is, she has a boyfried, whom she mentioned just once when I asked her why her English is so much better than mine. She told me that she speaks English with her boyfriend.

I wanna confess my love to her, but
1.) I dont want to lose her as friend
2.) things would get awkward if I confess and she turns me down because I see her almost everyday

I wouldnt even think about it if she was in a happy relationship. It actually is a long distance relationship and they barely see each other. It will get even worse for them because he is going to move farer away. After that they will see each other like a few times in a year.
That's what she told me when I asked, but she didnt really want to talk about it.

I think my chances are not that bad that she also has feelings for me and she might be better off with me since I can always be there for her.

So, what should I do?
Help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
We both dont have a lot of friends, so it's not that easy for me "to find someone else".
>>
>>16939510
well what do you wanna do?
>>
Never fall in love with a girl. That is ALWAYS a bad idea.
>>
>>16939520
I wanna say her that I like her more than a friend and be in a relationship with her. But I dont know whether she wants to break up with her current boyfriend and whether she has feelings for me
>>
>>16939530
>I wanna say her that I like her more than a friend and be in a relationship with her.
then that's whta you need to do.

>But I dont know whether she wants to break up with her current boyfriend and whether she has feelings for me
a. who gives a shit about him
b. who gives a shit about her?

remember, life is about you and you alone.
>>
Funniest thing: i was in practically the same situation, just a few more months in.
I am a twenty year old university student and ive never had a girlfriend- but after meeting this stunning girl (with a bf of 2 years) at uni and i basically i just went “what the hell“ and we went skiing two months ago, followed by some very flirtey days and eventually some kind of affair/relationship. Officially we still aren't together, but she spends all her time with me and we are starting to have quite some sexy time.

Now enough of my story, what i want to say is: I for once in my life tried, really tried. I risked it and told her how i felt, and against all the odds (she lives with her boyfriend) i've got a shot at least. So in hindsight i remember all the times i missed out on opportunities like that cause i didnt think it possible/didnt want to ruin a friendship/etc.

Imo just try it, what have you got to lose? A friendship that's going to haunt you cause you will never want it to be just that?
Try and maybe you will get lucky
>>
>>16939571
Thats quite accurate my situation, except the part that they dont live together, but I guess thats better chances for me. Plus why would she care for me so much?
Thanks and I think I get what u say. Try and risk something or never get what you want.

>>16939552
same goes for you
>>
>>16939617
Yeah exactly. Relationship stuff obviously isn't set in stone, chances are she has feelings for you too, but you will never really now if you don't risk it.

That's what happened to me at least, and for once i regret nothing because i did all i could and it miraculously worked, which is nice
>>
>>16939680
Thanks buddy and good luck!
>>
>>16939697
U 2 mate!
>>
Anything else?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.