[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship Struggle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 57587575.jpg (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
57587575.jpg
49 KB, 250x250
Hey /adv/, I've been with my long distance girlfriend for a while now, and I proposed to her a couple of months ago. I know what you're thinking, ldr don't work and things like that, but we aren't actually super far apart, just by a few hours. I admittedly don't get to see her as often as I wish I could, but it's still not enough to be a dealbreaker. Once we married, I planned on moving in with her.

Well anyway, right now she's going through a ton of stuff with her parents. She just got kicked out of her house, and luckily her friend was able to take her in and has promised to let her stay there indefinitely if she needed to. Since this event with her parents, she's been acting differently towards me, she has suggested we go on a break, but then later said not to go on a break, and it's all just really confusing right now. She told me that not seeing me is becoming increasingly difficult and I completely get that, because it's tough on me too. I wish more than anything I could afford to make the move out there where she lives but I just can't at the moment with the money I make.

Are things just tough right now because of what she's going through? We've never really had any kind of issues before she got kicked out. I mean yeah, occasional fight here and there but we were/are really good with each other. I have no doubts she loves me and I definitely love her too. I guess I'm just a bit scared an insecure at the moment. She is far from the type to cheat or anything like that, and like I said, it's very clear she does love me. I'm just scared right now I guess.
>>
>>16939420
Go see her.
>>
>>16939420
Can you make a trip up there for a few days?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.