[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was taken advantage of multiple times by multiple people when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download_20150823_163806.jpg (672 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
download_20150823_163806.jpg
672 KB, 1200x1600
I was taken advantage of multiple times by multiple people when I was younger; which left me pretty "odd"
As an example I can't get into romantic relations with anyone as my romantic feelings towards them quash themselves rather quickly. And most of the time these things happen I just can't feel the urge to continue to pursue it.

How do I heal myself of these festering wounds? I feel like it's a trust issue more than anything.
>>
Stop giving a fuck and trusting people more?
>which is pretty unadviseable because no woman on earth is trustable
>>
Learn to separate love and fucking. Pick one and act accordingly to achieve your goals.
>>
>>16938762
But I don't really want to achieve either of those things about midway through the route.
Both of those things open up an avenue for people to hurt. I don't want to keep running from people because this makes me feel less than human.
No one I talk to feels like me nor can I really understand them. They all seem... two dimensional. Pardon the cliché.
>>
>>16938781
That's not entirely a weakness consider it a strength. The modern world and society is ridiculous to be outside and thinking differently isn't necessarily a bad thing. Look at everything objectively, learn the rules and play by them to get what you want. I feel similar though I'm not sad about it.
>>
>>16938781
Also find things you enjoy and can do yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.