[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-20-17-21-04.png (174 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-20-17-21-04.png
174 KB, 720x1280
So lately me and my girlfriend of 6 years have been thinking of ways to spice up our sex life , we thought of the usual things like role play etc but nothing really seemed to jump out and seem interesting. This past Thursday we were at a friend's house having a couple drinks and they were very open to us when we spoke of spicing up our sex life and they told us they were swingers , we knew them too well to even dream of swinging with them but it planted a seem in my girlfriends head and she suggested Saturday after dinner to head to a swingers club (wasn't much of a club just a house) we walked in to this place and instantly I hated it , everybody in there was old and they all zoned straight on to my girl 28yo btw still as beautiful as she was at 22. I told her I didn't like it and wanted to leave but she suggested we stay awhile , not even twenty minutes after she told me to stay I left...alone , she ran out after me but still wanted me to come back in , I told her no , she left and I found out just now that she had planned to meet an older gentleman from there tonight , she said that it's kinda a sugar daddy type thing that he just wants to pay for dinner and a kiss nothing more , she said that if he enjoys himself he'd give me some extra cash and it could become a regular thing , should I let her go? It's nothing below the belt as far as I know and we need extra cash , she said it would be fun but I just don't know if I'm comfortable with this happening , any advice or any of you guys in the same boat? All advice appreciated
>>
>>16938604
>should i accept the cucking and pretend its ok if i get money
I feel bad for you man. Drop her.
>>
File: 1448872166247s.jpg (8 KB, 117x250) Image search: [Google]
1448872166247s.jpg
8 KB, 117x250
>>16938604
>>
>>16938604
Needing money and spicing up your sex life are two different things. If you're not into it then it's not spicing up your sex life. Do not prostitute your girl.
>>
>>16938613
It has been six years though and I want to marry this girl but if she thinks this is okay I'm worried that she will think fucking him will be okay but if I say know she will question my trust for her? So I'm kinda fucked either way
>>
Girls will take advantage of you
If you let them

Don't let them
And they'll respect you
>>
>>16938626
She seems to think they're in the same boat though , she thinks it's sexy to go on a date with another man and come home to me? I mean she isn't making it very clear if it's just for money or for her pleasure of being able to come home to me after spending time with other men
>>
>>16938629
It's called the "7 year itch"

You can do what you want, but know that the desire to sleep with other strange men is there in her head, regardless if you allow it or not.

She actively WANTS to do it.
I could feel nothing but disgust after realizing such a thing. She wants her cake and to eat it too. She wants that guys money, and don't think she won't be willing to dirty herself or lie to you to get it, especially if she's already will to give a "kiss"

Really, I think your "friends" are also to blame. I would hate them for ruining my relationship in such a way.

Anyway, I wouldn't be comfortable in such a situation. Would probably leave. It hurts like hell, but I know that staying will only hurt me more.
>>
>>16938642
I think I'll let her do it tonight and regardless of what she does leave her once she's home , she can have her fun and then I'll leave her. I'll have her shit packed by the time she is home
>>
>>16938654
Damn that's a little drastic. Let her do it and then kick her to the curb. How about tell her you're not into it, and then find another way to spice things up. Don't set her up for a trap though.
>>
>>16938666
As Anon said it's in her head since my friends brought it up the idea of other men , that alone should've made me leave her , there's always a chance of getting back together in the future but for now the paranoia that she might cheat would be too much
>>
i'd say i'm rather open minded when it comes to sex, but i think there's more than enought things you can do that are exciting that just involve two people. the one thing i would never do with my bf is share him. don't let her do it. you don't want this and it will hurt you badly
>>
So she went behind your back and planned this. Dump her.
>>
>>16938604
It's over, OP. Say she can do all she wants on her own, but you won't be part of it.
>>
this is going to be fucked up. my ex and his wife decided to have an "open relationship". she fell in love, he was hearthbroken. i was his rebound and didn't know. he ended up breaking my heart. no good will come from this.
>>
>>16938654
Make sure you get your cash first.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.