[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
retarded parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 457272134256.jpg (53 KB, 960x772) Image search: [Google]
457272134256.jpg
53 KB, 960x772
Op here
I'm a 20 yr old currently going to college and staying at my parents.
The problem is they can't or won't leave me alone. I was hella sheltered as a kid so growing up I never realized how crazy and retarded my family was.
>stalking me to work or to a friend's house
>replacing vitamins for antidepressants
>throwing full on tantrums in the public
The list goes on.

Reasoning doesn't help since none of them speak English and because they lack the common sense to figure out anything for themselves.

I'm at my wits end here I've done everything I could think of but it only makes them react even more retardedly.
I just want to experience life but whenever they start snooping around all my plans go to shit and I'm back to where I was before.

What do?

Inb4
>just move out OP
I'd love to but I don't exactly have all the time and money to look for new housing.
>>
>>16938600
Have you asked nicely instead of being a typical entitled, ego-centric, demanding college student who thinks he/she is an equal to everybody around them and thinks everyone should automatically see things their way or they're just plain dumb?

The way this thread is written I'm guessing not. Try that first, however when it comes right down to it you're living in their house and do must yield to them or leave if convincing does not work.
>>
>>16938631
They're not the type of people who'll settle for words. They have no diplomacy.
Did you really think asking them nicely wasn't my or anyone else's first thought?
>>
>>16938631
I have no idea why you chose to be a dick to OP. Not sure what you read exactly, but he's just looking for privacy in his external life, away from the house. Also, getting drugged with antideressants sounds a bit messed up.
>>
>>16938710
OP, if you were smart, you'd go to a college away from them.
>>
>>16938755
I did for 3 semesters.
Then the tuition skyrocketed like a bitch and I had to drop out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.