[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl knows everything about me, good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: car-fire3.jpg (2 MB, 3488x2616) Image search: [Google]
car-fire3.jpg
2 MB, 3488x2616
I ate sushi with an older girl last night. I kinda orbited around her for over a year and while I was talking about what I have been up to, she said "I know everything about you" with a smile...is that a good ir bad thing? Should I have been more mysterious?
>>
>mysterious
lel, if you have any sort of social media you're not.

she sounds like a bitch tho
>>
>>16938551
There's no way she knows everything about you. Just relax and be like "oh yeah?" That's what I would have done.

She's just trying to make you feel small.
>>
She's just fucking with you. Nobody knows everything about somebody else. What did she mean? That she can read you like an open book or that you did some fishy stuff and she knows?
>>
>>16938570
I think she meant that I am predictable. I like adrenaline fueled activities and do a lot of stuff related to my job. It's more like "yeah I figured you out, I know what kind of person you are and you're not my type"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.