[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is very loyal, very sweet, but we are apart. She fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: springs2.jpg (67 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
springs2.jpg
67 KB, 780x439
My gf is very loyal, very sweet, but we are apart. She fucked another dude while I was away at bootcamp, and she said didn't want it. New friend came into her flat drunk and she's a virgin and said she didn't know how to stop it because he kept on after she said no.

What the fuck do I do in this situation?
>>
>>16938088
You fucking be supportive
>>
If it's true what she's telling you then she was raped. Get legal advice.
But if you pursue this you need to be 100 percent sure she isn't just saying that because she's done something she regretted in the morning.
>>
>My gf
>she's a virgin
does she know shes your girlfriend?
>>
>>16938243
That's an interesting point.
>>
>>16938088
get guy jailed
>>
>>16938088
>She fucked another dude while I was away at bootcamp, and she said didn't want it. New friend came into her flat drunk and she's a virgin and said she didn't know how to stop it because he kept on after she said no.
Are you seriously going to believe this? Real talk, if this was a rape case she would've called the cops immediately.
>>
>>16938088
What ever happened to 2 sides to a story? Go see what the guy has to say about all this
>>
>>16938088
You scare the shit out of her by saying you won't believe a word out of her mouth unless she goes to the police, files a report and presses charges.
It's a serious accusation that is too easily flung around by women who regret having sex.
The constant demonization of men in this society has to stop, if she is lying about it then she is contributing to that very negative stereotype.
Your friend is guilty until proven innocent, yet your girlfriend victimizes herself and is innocent until proven guilty? Fuck that.
Don't fall for crocodile tears and don't trust her until she can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was indeed raped and not just weak willed.
>>
>>16938088
Bullshit OP, you know it, he didn't rape her or she'd be taking this shit seriously and going to court, she's just saying this because she feels guilty and knows she fucked up and is caught. I swear to god you're a fucking cuck mate if you don't drop her ass like a fly
>>
>my gf is very loyal
>she sucked and fucked another guy when she was a virgin while I was a way, and then claimed rape when she felt bad after
>>
>>16938088
>My gf is very loyal
No she's not, she cheated on you, fucking cuck.
>>
>>16938464
Real talk, a lot of people who are raped blame themselves for not stopping it; are in denial about what happened; were threatened by their attacker and fear for their safety if they report it; or freak out and shower afterwards because they feel dirty, then realise they've washed the evidence off and don't report because they feel nobody will believe them.

Come on, people, this is basic high-school health class shit.
>>
>>16938088
>My gf is very loyal
>She fucked another dude

Makes sense f a m
>>
>>16938595
>are in denial about what happened
I should have clarified, obviously OP's gf isn't in complete denial because she told him about it. But it's very possible to know something has happened but be in such shock about it that you can't bring yourself to cope with it in any meaningful way. I guess I should say avoidance instead of denial.
>>
>>16938595
Real talk women lied About 41% of rape claims
>>
>when met gf she told me she was raped
>years later ask what happened because didn't want to pry too deep when I didn't know her as well
>she changes her mind, it wasn't actually rape
>>
>>16938088
>My gf is very loyal
No, she isn't.

>She fucked another dude while I was away at bootcamp, and she said didn't want it.
She wanted it, otherwise they wouldn't have fucked.

>New friend came into her flat drunk and she's a virgin and said she didn't know how to stop it because he kept on after she said no.
He probably hit on her, she gave in and she fucked him. If she told you it was probably because she was afraid you would find out once you fucked her and she wouldn't bleed.

She wasn't raped, she just cheated on you.
>>
>>16938610
No, real scientific studies say it's more like 2%.
>inb4 REEEEEEEEE BIASED STUDY
>>
>>16938728
>Studies made by the Center of Women Studies of the University of California claim that 2% of all women who claimed rape in the last month actually lied.
>Their method was asking raped women in tumblr if they were lying.
>50 women were surveyed, and only one said she lied
>according to her testimonial during the interview, she said "yea i did this to make fun of a boy in college lol no big deal rly"
>>
>>16938243

Yeah well it's been distance for a long time now. She is studying abroad in Wales.

>>16938261

That or beat his ass.

>>16938464

He is her direct neighbor in flat. It'd probably be weird idk. She probably blames herself (somewhat true) and doesn't want to deal with it anymore. A bit strange she got advice from her friends not to file a report though. Sketchy.
>>16938556

She didn't get caught. Apparently I got a call from boot the night after it happened and she didn't fess up. But 2 weeks later a few days before grad when I called she started bawling and telling me the story. It was our first day to be treated like human beings in boot and my night was ruined.

>>16938577
>>16938565

Yeah well not worhty of 10000% trust I had in her in the end.

>>16938595

She's pretty mentally torn about it. idk if it's the guilt from her not stopping it when she could have or what

>>16938709

That's not her. Very sheltered and has her head on straight. I guess 9 weeks or so of hardly any contact messed her up.
>>
Call her a bitch or something, she cheated on you. Maybe you are in the wrong side for trusting women, I don't know.
But the whole part of rape is bullshit.
>>
Also, she wrote me a journal everyday (just about) while I was away. she fessed up in there and had some pretty harsh words for herself.

I don't see it as an act but I can share an entry maybe
>>
>she let him come into her flat

come the fuck on you cuckmaster

THIS IS A HUGE DETAIL
>>
>>16938771
>She is studying abroad in Wales.
She's fucking everyone there, and it's probably thanks to you who let her be a whore.

>That's not her. Very sheltered and has her head on straight. I guess 9 weeks or so of hardly any contact messed her up.
I'm talking with knowledge. I had a gf that was too sweet and too childish to bear, and she loved me beyond what I deserved. I broke up with her has a year or so, I took her virginity and stuff, and even after this time she still looks me up with the kindest and saddest eyes. The last time we were together at a party and she saw me with another girl, she cried her eyes out.
Thing is, she was always very succeptible to suggestion, and she always said she wanted to have a tattoo. I always said no because I knew the day she went to a studio, the guy would talk half a dozen words to her and they would end up fucking. I believe she never cheated on me but it's probably because no one wanted aswell and she barely left her home alone when we were together.

>>16938782
She felt guilt for cheating on you, that's all. Maybe she even said it was rape to lie to herself, so she could make face and make you cater with it. Real rape doesn't happen like that and you know it.
>>
>>16938806
>it's probably thanks to you who let her be a whore.

Bro, sluts are going to slut whether their boyfriend "lets" them or not. There's absolutely nothing any man can do to prevent or stop a bitch from being a whore, if what she wants to do is whore around. She's a thinking person, not an animal off its leash, waiting for the door to be accidentally left open.
>>
>>16938819
You are right, but "faithful" and "loyal" women can become whores just like OP's former gf did.
Think about it: The FIRST time she had sex with someone was a drunk neighbor while OP was on a trip.

Holy fuck, this board makes me sick sometimes.
>>
>>16938827
Yeah, and I can get hit by a car crossing the road later today. Shit happens. I don't waste energy thinking about what could happen. I take things as they come, and make decisions based on what happens.

Which is what OP should have done the first time his bitch cheated. Leave. Simple as that.
>>
>>16938833
I for one believe she should damage her (not beat her) for the damage she did on him, unless he's a cuck. Make her sad, make her feel regret, shame her, stuff like that. The bitch should regret on being a literal whore, even when his former gf is an idiot.

But no, he let her be that way, and she is probably fucking half of Wales right now.
>>
OP, what happened after she told you she was """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""raped""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
incoming
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>16938892
>>
File: average american.jpg (83 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
average american.jpg
83 KB, 600x800
>>16938892
>we played tinder
>>
File: 3.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>16938897
>>
File: 4.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>16938903
>>
File: 5.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>16938906
>>
>>16938913
Wait, first kiss? You never kissed her?
>>
File: 6.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>16938913
>>
This thread is bait. OP, if this shit is true, just kill yourself.
>>
>>16938915

nope she was already peaced out to UK when we got closer and started this distance thing. I was planning to drop 5 gran or so to go visit her and her family for the first time.
>>
>>16938898

yeah English isn't her first language. i did bitch her out very hard for not knowing tinder was 95% a hook-up app.
>>
This is probably the most pathetic thread I wasted my time on in 4chan.
>>
>>16938947

Yeah well try having 15 months invested while busting your ass in boot and coming home to a girl who can barely work and has a sketchy story about a guy she fucked while I was out trying to earn us a better life down to road to finance my post grad education.
>>
>>16938954
It's a distance relationship where the parties didn't even kiss.
Distance relationships are supposed to be happy for the 4 people in it, but this? This is the kind of relationship I had with probably pedophiles on ICQ back in 2002, when I was a child. It was never real.
>>
>>16938965

It's actually been pretty alright during this whole thing up until very recently. Excellent company, hard worker, multi-lingual, kind, not a whore, and financial security.

I've been with plenty of girls over my 26 years and she's impressed up until now.
>>
>>16938088
>My gf is very loyal
>She fucked another dude while I was away
Pick one and only one
>>
>>16939110
Read the whole thread. He never even met the girl. It is a 10 year old relationship.
>>
>>16939113

idk, I think 2 people who can sustain mutual attraction/friendship through discourse alone is a pretty beautiful thing.

you really don't know the intricacies of my relationship outside of what I've decided to share with you and are projecting your own experiences onto me.
>>
Hey look at me I just accidentally invited a guy over whom I met accidentally on a dating app. I then accidentally made him a dinner and accidentally left the door open so he could rape me
>>
>>16938088
Idk man this sounds really made up
>>
>>16938925
>never kissed her
>is gonna drop 5 grand to see her
>meanwhile she arleady fucked another guy
>he kissed her, fucked her, came inside her

PLEASE

COMMIT

SUICIDE
>>
>>16938088
>Didn't want it

Sounds like she wants to cuck you OP and probably also make false rape accusations. Kek.
>>
One of a few things happened
1 she was raped

2 she had sex and regretted it the next morning

3 she fucked him and doesn't want to break up with you so she's trying to make you feel bad if you leave her
>>
i wish OP, his girlfriend and "Jake" suffer eternal hellish pain with no hope or salvation
>>
>>16938088
Get a new girlfriend near you
>>
Jesus. OP, you need to tell her that she needs to inform the police as soon as possible. If she does, and ONLY if you see proof of this (though maybe don't tell her that), you should go and visit her.

If she refuses to involve the authorities, or says she will sooner or later but never actually does, don't go to see her. Tell her you both need some time.
>>
she begged me to drop it. she claimed he texted her needing to talk really late and she let him in and forced his way through pretty much.

she begged to drop it so badly. i know she feels so guilty for letting it happen. and i wouldn't trust her if i knew she was experienced or had previous encounters with men before.

i could see her falling apart. I wanted to press just a little harder but I chose not too for the sake of being civil.

everything up to this point she has shown me to be an actual genuine girl. I agreed to drop it from my heart if it'd ease here.

I guess I am a beta cuck but this is a quality girl that got crossed by a fucking dipshit and she can't handle an investigation.

idk /adv/ that's what im gonna do.
>>
>>16939532
The next time she does I hope I'm there to see you're ridiculous face
>>
>>16938532
this exactly
>>
>>16939532
dude she's not a quality girl. she cheated on you and is lying about it. have you talk to the guy yet?
>>
>>16939532
OP, listen man...she is playing you like a fool. I know you're in love but you've got to look at the evidence and frankly you're in denial.

She let that man fuck her.
>>
If she's telling the truth (and you would know her better than we would), she would need to get evidence together and as much as she could. Call the police and find the clothes she was wearing when he assaulted her. How long ago did it happen?
>>
>>16939532
was it in a "you're being really fucking annoying" way or was it in a "i'm scared and i don't like thinking about it" way. you'd be able to tell by the tone of her voice. if she's telling the truth, even if she wants you to drop it - don't.
>>
>>16939603
No.
>>16939607

it's not in her character from the thousands of hours we have talked over the last like 6.5 years.

>>16939637

She said she is trying to move on she can't handle thinking about it. If I were impartial or I was physically there to stop a potential an her I would ride it like my job depended on it but I can't.

And I swear I am not a moron. I know my relationship looks topically childish, but I've been aaround the block with women more times than I would care to admit.

I was turning her down for so long and got a girl close soon before but she was just another ho. We stopped talking for like 6 months and my ex hated the way she would talk to me.

After thinking it over I knew we had something that I threw away for some easy pussy and shallow life that I was better than.
>>
>>16938771
>she is studying abroad in Wales
You poor guy
Yeah pretty much every girl who studies abroad and has Bfs cheats. This is an extremely common phenomenon, no really, Ive seen lots of girls come and go, and every single one in a relationship has cheated. Hell you caN even look it up, Google it and I'm sure you'll find thousands of stories of it. They're so far they feel they could never get caught, they have good looking foreign guys all over them, they party practically all the time
>>
Oh my fucking God jesus could it be more obvious? I couldn't even finish reading those notes that shits sickening. 1. She knew full damn well what tinder was, everyone that's not fucking retarded or an old person does. 2. Didn't want to but let him rest in her bed (lol wut) 3. He kissed me but didn't want to stop! (Her way of saying, I didn't want to! But I wasn't going to make him stop because he wanted it so much!) 4. I gave in and thought of you the whole time

Bruh that's not fucking rape, she even says she gave in. You're a fucking cuck and your gf is a cheating whore, this is just pathetic on your part and sickening on hers desu, it's women like this that make me want to never trust another one again
>>
I haven't even bothered reading any replies past the journal entries. I read the first page and knew it was bait.
U almost got me if it wasn't for the journal entries
>>
>>16939826

yeah like I really have time to fuck around, make fake journal entries and shit while in Naval school and trying to grab top grad for my class.
>>
>>16939532
>everything up to this point she has shown me to be an actual genuine girl

That's what girls do OP. They are masters of manipulation.
>>
Wise up OP.
>She dowloaded Tinder.
>She used the app.
>Within the day, she invited someone into her house.
>Within the day, she cooked for him.
>Within the day she kissed and fucked him.
>He came inside her.

You haven't even kissed her. This is only what she has admitted to, the truth is probably far worse.

I'm sorry brother, cut it off before it kills you.
>>
>>16938088
B8
>>
>>16940508

idk i swore i'd drop it bro. as long as i keep my shit together and get to the fleet alright and not let this kill me i'll be ok with whatever.
>>
>>16940593
Just don't marry or have kids with her.
>>
>>16938088
"She couldn't say no"

She's lying. Dump her ass and find a woman who knows how to speak.
>>
ITT: shut-in virgins who think all rape is fake
>>
>>16938464
Not true. My ex raped me he would have sex with me when I was asleep I am a deep sleeper. I have no clue how many times he did it. My room mate was the only one I ever told about it and that was because I did not want her to let him into our apartment.
Op you do need to be careful there are some women who do lie. It is a very hard situation I say follow your gut if you think she is lieing make her swear on her life and if you think not take her to get some conselling so she can heal.
>>
File: 1452888826897.jpg (21 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1452888826897.jpg
21 KB, 300x236
>>16941050
No, but this screams sketchy. She admitted she was using Tinder before all of this, and invited the guy over before he supposedly raped her.

Shit aint adding up
>>
>>16941081

they happened to be neighbors and yeah she had him over once to be friendly. she was being fucking stupid and caught herself in a bad situation and she knows it.

part of the reason why it burns her so bad and why it still ticks me off but im working on letting it go in lieu of what could be a productive and happy relationship.

in any case, there's no fucking way she could handle losing it to a guy she barely barely knew and it shows.
>>
>>16938088
press charges.
if she doesn't want to it means she's lying.
>>
/adv/ is like australia's playground

this fucking thread is bait and you niggers are falling for it

heres a you OP >>16938088
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.