[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any ex-fat anons here? I lost ninety pounds over the course of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Don_t_Go_On_My_Twitter.jpg (267 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
Don_t_Go_On_My_Twitter.jpg
267 KB, 1125x2001
Any ex-fat anons here? I lost ninety pounds over the course of eight months which was nearly half my body weight by starving myself. People couldn't believe me when they saw me. The most dramatic loss happened over the summer so when school started back up I looked super different compared to when they last saw me at the end of the school year.
>>
Did you lose muscle mass?
>>
>>16937905
Didn't have any to lose honestly.
>>
That was a terrible idea. But well, at least it worked.
>>
>>16937964
It wasn't something I set out to do. I'd just get so depressed I wouldn't feel like eating.
>>
>started going out drinking with friends every day, add a fast food meal before and after every gathering
>become so far that I could use my stomach as a plate, would lose my breath after 3-4 levels of stairs
>decide to stop eating afterwards
>slowly stop eating before drinking
>slowly stop drinking so often
>start smoking weed and even when I'm high I rarely get the munchies
Went from fat, to skinnyfat, to almost auschwitz skinny. I kinda like my body now, but could use maybe 4-5 extra kg, but I'm too lazy to work out and eat more.
>>
I've lost 50 pounds. Have another 40 to go. It's all a bit frustrating, because almost none of it has left my face. The chin and baby face is just as bad as it was from the get go.
>>
>>16937887
What about loose skin?
>>
I lost 30 lbs of pure fat, probably would've been more if I hadn't been working out. My body fat percentage is now 15% but I still feel fat, primarily because of my lovebars and my huge ass mantits
>>
>>16938034
I have really bad stretch marks at the waist, and my face is slightly chubby compared to most people my weight.
>>
>>16937887
Lost 4 stone last year by only eating fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch before having a regular dinner, I now have huge dents in my ass because the fat gets burned from random parts of my body instead of evenly. My legs are getting really thin but my stomach stays big ;_;
>>
>>16938092

That's unfortunate fat distribution. If you have to have excess fat, you want it in your ass and legs. Having it in your upper body is bad for your heart and shit.

Just genetics, nothing you can do I think, but consider it motivation to continue on this good path. Keep on truckin', anon.
>>
>>16938092
Its good you decided to do it the healthy way. Stay motivated anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.