[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon, I am leaving my country forever and moving to the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.jpg (84 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
84 KB, 800x449
Soon, I am leaving my country forever and moving to the other side of the world, more or less. About 2-3 months ago, I met a girl and we kinda clicked, and we decided to just see each other casually for a bit until I left.

It actually worked very well, we just hung out, had sex, did some activities we liked doing around town and stuff like that. Back then it seemed easy to just kiss goodbye, maybe let a tear at the airport and then move on with life. But the reality is that I fell in love with her really hard. She in me as well I guess, and dealing with is gonna be way tougher than I wanted to deal with.

LTR or any form of making this work is out of the question due to work and visa issues, I really just want advice on how to deal with this. Drink it away? Fuck other girls? Gym?

pls help I'm fucking dying inside
>>
It sounds like you know the answer already.
>>
>>16937769
Are you a Syrian refugee of military age?
>>
>>16937769
You only fell in love because you know it has to end
Move on
>>
I'd go with gym. Maybe a little drinking but don't overdo it. In my experience fucking the pain away just leaves me emptier afterwards. Your mileage may vary but honestly I wouldn't recommend it.

Keep busy with your travel preparations and get /fit/. Then leave this place behind like a bad dream.
>>
>>16937769
If you truly love her then you'll find a way to make it work, but trust me that if this does end, you'd have no regrets about leaving.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.