[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kind of think my retail job is aiming to give me a promotion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Promotion.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Promotion.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
I kind of think my retail job is aiming to give me a promotion but nothing has happened yet
This week a nice old lady came to me, I served her and she told my manager I was the best person who ever served her in the store
Then the next day I've had 2 Supervisors come up to me and ask questions like "What do you plan on doing when blah" and "Would you stick around at this place in the long run"
I said the basic "Yeah if more opportunities dropped my way then yes"
Should I like be going to ask for this?
Should I change my avaibility to midnight for closing shifts? I have to catch public transport but the last bus stops at 11PM
>>
>>16937651
>retail job
>promotion
Promotion to what? Shiny wageslave?
>>
>>16937656
Supervisor
Its basically more responsibility and less tiring work
And like nearly double what Im making now
>>
>>16937651
Sit tight. Keep on doing what you're doing now. Don't change shifts or look for more work.

They've got their eye on you, and your best chance at impressing them is to go on doing what you do well.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.