[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone stole a computer chair from the hotel I work at on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 290061_orig.jpg (107 KB, 1100x667) Image search: [Google]
290061_orig.jpg
107 KB, 1100x667
Someone stole a computer chair from the hotel I work at on my shift. I've checked the cameras and I can't find anything. I'm not too worried, but I don't know if I should tell my boss or not. I work nights and I'm the only one here.
>>
>>16937593
Just tell your boss the whole story; you'll probably get off with only a warning if this is your first mishap.
Besides most likely someone just misplace that chair.
>>
>>16937609
Is it even a mishap though? If I'm at the front desk, I can't see the chair and the computer lounge and back entrance aren't visible but are connected. If I'm in the back, I'm doing shit and not looking at the cameras.
>>
>>16937616
That's a pretty big blindspot; I'm betting this is not the first time a chair disappeared. Your boss should know this too.

Also better check if the hotel got a murderous animatronic running around...
>>
>>16937633
I'm probably the only one who even knows how to view past recordings on the camera system to be honest. It's a swanky hotel, but it's small and the owner is cheap as fuck when it comes to buying new shit. We still use a dialup modem to run credit cards.
>>
Tell your boss. It's best to be open about these things.

You might get the blame but there is nothing you could have really done if you were the only person on and there is a massive blind spot.
>>
>>16937593
Was the chair expensive? try this >>16937609 anyway, in the worst case you can always buy another chair for him, at least you can clean yourself of any suspicions.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.