[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/, I think I have fallen for a slut. I probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1421770550957.png (9 KB, 352x279) Image search: [Google]
1421770550957.png
9 KB, 352x279
Help me /adv/, I think I have fallen for a slut.
I probably am gonna get cucked If I ever date her, because she's easy as fuck to fool around with, but aside from that I admire her so much as a person that it seems impossible not to love her. What should I do?
>>
>>16937580
>Falling in love with somebody that you have never even dated
Never wait this long to make a move ever again. I used to make this mistake all the time, but making moves whenever you are even somewhat interested in somebody works out much better than someone who you are very interested in, simply because of the possibility that it won't work out and doing this will spare you the emotional backlash of being rejected by someone you have strong feelings for

>What should I do?
Talk to her and ask her out. If you get rejected, follow the instructions under the first line in the future.
>>
>>16937580
Are you the same OP who asked for tips on dirty talk yesterday?
>>
>>16937580
I fell for a slut too

I would prefer her to not have been a slut but her personality is so perfect that it makes me not care

I hope she doesnt cheat on me and if she does I'll have to move on but if she doesnt then I can deal with it
>>
>>16937689
It's dangerous as fuck though. You can't be with her 24 hours a day and given her being a slut the probability of her cheating behind your back and you won't ever find out is pretty damn high. I'd rather not "hope she doesn't cheat" and just straight out get away from her.

Sluts aren't for loving, that's not how they're used.
>>
>>16937689
>>16937709
Why does being a slut = cheating
A known cheater = cheating
>>
>>16937580
Run. Run far away and find someone else.
If she's a slut she'll leave you and move on to the next one pretty quickly, you'll be left upset wondering where it went wrong when it's staring you in the face.
The fact that your here asking for advice means that deep down you know it will end in tears.
>>
>>16937709
I know its dangerous but there isn't anybody I care about like I do with her, and its not out of a lack of options for me she's just really amazing
>>
>>16937734
This tells me you have issues, if you have safer options else where and your still only interested in the slut who's more than likely going to burn you you should take a look at yourself to see why you'd put yourself through this.
>>
>>16937741
everything else about her is so perfect it makes up for it, I'd rather take a risk with her than be in a safe relationship with somebody I don't like as much
>>
>>16937723
>Why does being a slut = cheating
Being a slut means you treat sex casually. Something you treat casually is something you arent serious about, and are more willing to throw it around.

At least that's how the mentality goes. It's far from something perfect but there's definitely a moderate relationship.
>>
>>16937747
Then why are you here asking for advice? If you're just looking for validation then carry on.
Personally I think you're making a mistake but good luck to you OP, you go get your slut.
>>
>>16937771
I'm not OP I'm a different guy offering OP my own situation
>>
Obviously she has a history, so is there any way you can find out how her past relationships went? If they lasted long, if there were any issues of infidelity, etc? This may give you some peace of mind, or help push you into leaving her.
>>
>>16937580
>>16937689

I don't understand how anybody could find any slut attractive personality-wise. To me they always seem cheap.
>>
all of you guys are squares.. every last one of you... you complain about not getting laid, yet you complain when you meet a girl that's gotten laid too much. I'd rather be with a girl who's been with 50 dudes that has acompatible personality, then be with a girl who had been with 2 dudes but is a pain in my ass. grow up please.
>>
>>16937580

Same happens to me OP, well what should you do? first response this question sincerely, Do you have the mental strength for date with her knowing how she is?

if your response is affirmative, you need date with another girls at the same time you date with your slut, think on her like your friend not like your likely wife. Still in mind this is a game.

If your answer is not, stick your meat there and run or just run.
>>
I'd never cuck a guy I was in love with

There's only one
That's it
>>
>>16937808

I know a girl recently, she is a slut, get some drinks and her legs will be around so fast like a blink(literally) however at the same time is the smarter, wise and lovely girl that i have met in my life. It's a shame a waste of a brilliant mind due a hungry pussy. She has a long term relationship with a dude, poor guy.
>>
>>16938041
the thing with sluts is that the love comes and goes too easily, you wouldnt cuck a guy you love but one fight or one wrong move means that love might not be there when you get the chance to cuck him
>>
>>16938053
I think that's bullshit
People who do that don't know what love is
Unless they both have like a cuck fetish then it's not going to work is it.
I've never done it anyway, all I know is that if I'm in love, there's no one else in the world in the place were in
>>
A slut doesn't have admirable traits. She only wears the mask of a person who does
>>
>>16937761
Slut reporting in. Yes, i do threat sex casually. BUT: i don't threat love casually. I might hop into bed with a guy way too soon or with no strings attached. But i have NEVER even thought of cheating on somebody. If i commit, i'm loyal. To be honest, all the girla i know have cheated aren't "slut". They are those girls that make you wait mo ths to fuck them and need to be threated like princesses on a pedestal. The ones that make you feel like a pervert when you do anything sexual. It's because they think the world revolves around them and that they can just go and cheat on you the moment something you did upset them instead of having mature communication. That's because they want to really hurt you. Sluts don't care for sex so much because they know it's not the only thing that counts and they usually make aure that they get plenty of it from their bf's. I for my part value love WAY higher and would never endanger it for the sake of sex.
>>
>>16937580

I think I've fallen for a guy who might write something like this, so I'm gonna say what I'd say to him. Either you choose to trust her or you don't. If the first, then go for it. If you're lucky you might get a good, long-lasting relationship out of it. If you can't trust her, then do her a favour and don't even try. It's not fair to either of you, if you'll always harboring some doubts about this.
>>
>>16938308
This here is good advice. If you're prejudiced before you start then it won't work.
>>
So a woman is a "slut" if she fucks you on the first date.

But what is "you" doing? YOU are fucking on the first date which makes you a slut, too.
>>
>>16938322
the standards arent the same for both men and women, you can complain about it but that doesnt change anything
>>
>>16938352
Keep telling yourself that. Girls see that a lot different nowadays. I wouldn't date a male slut and neither would my female friends. Guys think they are immune to slutty behaviour but they are up for a harsh awakening.
>>
>>16938308
thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>16937580
All women are sluts, they're no different m8. Maybe Asians can be abit less slutty than whites though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.