[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendship concern - was I out of line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
Yo /adv/, been a while since I was last here. I got a friendship concern/question that I think can only b answered by an objective third party, so here goes:

There's this friend of mine who I'm sort of friends with; she likes all my insta posts and shit, even tho we go to different schools and she's a friend of a friend. We're between acquaintances and friends I'd say. anyway so she has like, this self appointed position as group matchmaker. three weeks ago I asked her if she'd be ok with mayb finding someone 4 me. she said that she'd give it a shot and let me know Etc.

well I messaged her two days ago asking: "heya girl! hope ur doing great <3 no pressure or anything just wonderin how the matching is going :) x"

and she didn't reply and the last thing I posted to Insta she didn't 'like'. so wat do I think about this?? Was I out of line? I regret saying it now and maybe I shoulda shut up. oh man I'm a shit friend :(
>>
Wow dude you're a shit friend. Why the fuck would you do that :(
>>
>>16937453
:( oh no

oh no

you think so too? holy fuck I screwed up how can I fix it :(
>>
please help me I'm terrified
>>
please I'm really worried now

is there anything I can do to make up for it ????
>>
I think you're over thinking things.
>>
>>16937478
what do u think I should do 2 rectify my mistake? what do u think abt the problem

if it's any info she hasn't read the text (on messenger) but mb she read the notif and decided to ignore me
>>
Please help me!!
>>
I really need help guys
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.